The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Other Networks with chat?

Leadbolt launched this feature. but i would not recommended them. They seems scam now. They terminate account before payment.

True, we have in fact recently launched our chat that we'd love to have our publishers be apart of :) However, after thorough discussion, we have decided not to become a "scam now"...

Leadbolt launched this feature. but i would not recommended them. They seems scam now. They terminate account before payment.

I doubt they are scamming people, unfortunately in our industry there are alot of fraudsters and usually reading forums you only hear about the BAD experiences from those people who would do the networks wrong, but you don't hear from every single person that are having great experiences and get paid on time all the time.

We have a live chat feature at PeerFly, but not where you can interact with other publishers (just staff). We are currently working on a new design that will have some new features and a chat for our publisher has always been something we've bounced around. We'll see :)

CPATank offers an interactive member chat room with 1-2 managers availabe almsot 24 hours a day.

CPATank also has a private forum for members of our network with over 500 active affiliate members and hundreds of relevant posts.

At least 3 joint ventures that have brought in over a million dollars in revenue this year began with relationships that were established in the CPATank Private Forum.

banners
Back