The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Other Networks - Have you encountered the 10 click complainers?

A

adpulse_dan

So I need to vent lol :)

Seem to be getting a ton of these "10 click complainers" at the moment they are starting to wear my patience. I'm wondering if other networks have encountered them too?

You know the guys I mean, you approve them, hit them up, spend a good 30 mins getting them set up on the best offers for their requirements etc

Then BAM, because they have sent 10 clicks, and haven't got a conversion yet, your tracking system is "broken", the world is coming to an end, the universe is imploding!

I mean, come on...really? It's never the "quality" website they are promoting on, or the lack of call to actions or anything else, the network, it must be broken!

Some do wait until 15 clicks tho....... :p

Re: Other Networks - Have you encountered the 10 click complaine

When I was working for an Incentivized Affiliate Network last year, I had to deal with that ALL of the time. Patience is the key to success, I feel your pain bro.

Indeed, patience is a virtue many seem to lack! lol

It's not so much the fact that they are impatient, it's more that I've just spent 30 mins of very precious time getting them setup, and its wasted as they suddenly stop running anything and go back to the network they were on before that apparently converts 10 clicks into $10 lol

If the other network is THAT damn good, stay there, don't be greedy!!

I guess it comes when you open your door to anyone, maybe proof of previous earnings or a referral would be a good idea! OR you make guides and send them out!

Indeed, patience is a virtue many seem to lack! lol

It's not so much the fact that they are impatient, it's more that I've just spent 30 mins of very precious time getting them setup, and its wasted as they suddenly stop running anything and go back to the network they were on before that apparently converts 10 clicks into $10 lol

If the other network is THAT damn good, stay there, don't be greedy!!

This is one major reason newbies fail ,Specially when they are into paid traffic , After losing 5-10 bucks they give up and think campaign is not worth promoting , Where as the fact is that you can`t launch successful campaign in first go .. u need to test and than scale up campaigns and testing does requires money ...

They will spend 10 bucks on one offer , and than move on next campaign till they have not burned all their budget and BAM they come up on forums complaining network is shaving .. IMHO Networks do shave but when you have sent only few clicks to a offer you really have no right to complain about network , Networks do shave but when you have traffic ....

true true. I don't mind new guys that do this so much, I mean, they are learning and don't really know how this stuff works, thats why they are newbies lol so I educate them.

but its the self proclaimed "veterans" which pull this that gets on my nerves, if you are a "vet", then you should know that 10 clicks means nothing.

Some don't even give the leads time to register!

Only a few days ago, some chap we approved, ran like 40 clicks within 2 minutes, then started complaining only 1 lead, that our network was bad and he wouldn't be using us again. He stopped his traffic. I checked 10 mins later, 7 leads, a respectable 0.20 EPC lol

I've taken a stats class and 10 clicks is a pathetic way of assuming something doesn't work. People give in too quickly...

I could understand if you were paying cash to advertise and maybe 100 clicks weren't bringing in anything.

Haha, yeah.

Coming from an internet marketing background besides the network we currently run, I can tell you that a few clicks wont do anything at all!
I can understand if 1,000 clicks and like no leads but just a couple clicks and then worrying that your not making any money is the FIRST mistake. In my experience with anything marketing related, what you do is find something that is working, no matter what it takes, then you tweak to improve your CTR. Your first campaign will never be successful and its crazy to think it would be.

Lucky for me, I was thrown into the middle of marketing and had no clue what was going on but I met some very experienced people and we worked together and I learned all the little in's and out's of the marketing business. Nothing else to really say about that, you just gotta give it time and some tender loving care :)

From my experience, the guys who make the most money know the game and only message you on issues such as payment or advertiser scrubbing. They've got much bigger things to worry about. The guy's making pennies harass you about every little thing. Every month, there's 1 guy who's owed 110$ from referral earnings and messages me every 10 minutes on payday with "bro, wheres my payment? i need it this moment"

I agree with the 10-click thing. Happens all the time

banners
Back