The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Optimize offers

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
I would like to know more about offer optimization...

Lets say I'm starting with 7search and prosper 202 for tracking. What should i look there to optimize offers...

I know that I should check some subID that is not converting, but after how many clicks i should block one particular subID ?

and what conv. rate is acceptable for one subID to consider it as good...

Thanks

Sorry but the questions you are asking are way too vague to answer in any possible way.

Lets say I'm starting with 7search and prosper 202 for tracking. What should i look there to optimize offers...
> Not sure I can follow you..

I know that I should check some subID that is not converting, but after how many clicks i should block one particular subID ?
That totally depends on the type of offer you are pushing. PPL, CPS, what vertical etc. Question is just too broad to give you any answer that would make sense.

Again, impossible to answer without knowing what kind of offer + traffic source etc...

Sorry but the questions you are asking are way too vague to answer in any possible way.

> Not sure I can follow you..

That totally depends on the type of offer you are pushing. PPL, CPS, what vertical etc. Question is just too broad to give you any answer that would make sense.

Again, impossible to answer without knowing what kind of offer + traffic source etc...

I have no more information cos I'm not really sure how to optimize offers - how to test offers...

That would be good if you could explain in general how to do offer optimization and testing...

Honestly i have not seen much information about this anywhere...

What if offer is PPL what if this is CPS etc.

Is there any formula maybe, like if offer is CPS and sales payout is 40$ and my click cost 0.05$ then when you would stop this offer considering it as crap ?
Same for PPL,,,

I'm really new with PPC things, I have played around and burned some money there, but because I really do not know what to do with those data I'm getting in my tracking script...

Any tutorials always telling optimize your offers but how exactly to do that is not clear...

Thanks

Very simple you test 2 or more offers and find which offer converts BETTER and generates you more MONEY.

That is how you find out what offer to run.

The higher the payout of an offer like $40, that means you can't test only $5 in ad spend. Do you understand why??

If you have a lower payout offer like $1, than that means you don't need to spend as much to find out if that offer will work or not.

If you don't understand here's why.

Lets say you have an offer that pays $40, you spend $40 in ad spend and QUIT.

What if the next $10 in ad spend you make 2 sales... which would be $50 Total Ad Spend - $80 (2 sales) = $30 profit.

Do you see how it requires more ad spend to know if a higher payout offer will work? You would never know if you only ran $5-$10 in ad spend...

But lower offer of $1 you wouldn't need to spend that much before you knew if it would work or not, are you following me here?

It doesn't matter what your click cost is.

Only thing matters is do you make back more than what you spend.

You have to use basic common sense. If an offer pays out $1 does it make sense to pay $0.25 cents per click?? Absolutely NO

If you have a $40 payout does it make sense to pay $0.25 cents per click? Well probably right.

Also, No need to use 2nd tier search engines like 7search, thats just useless... Only reason people use them is because every other newbie using those
sources and they think it's some special traffic source, take it from me.. That place SUCKS.

Use Bing, or Google. and step up to the big leagues...

Ditch prosper202 because its 'FREE" and use a real paid tracking solution like http://www.iMobitraxSoftware.com

or if you run under 100,000 clicks per month check out http://www.VoluumSoftware.com

Thank You for your answer, but there was not a single word about optimization.

Do not you delete some keywords from your campaigns after some red line is reached ? Like one keyword getting 1000 clicks and not converting...
Do not you set some higher cost for some keywords after offer some time worked ?
When do you understand that offer not working anymore ?

Some other suggestions to increase ROI ?

Thanks

Okay look, I'm going to answer this the best I can...I figured you could make sense of my previous answer but here I'll give you
a more in-depth answer.

First of all, we are on here to speak about Adult Media Buying, and by the looks of your question you are NOT promoting
adult content, but just want to get advice on PPC marketing and how to use 7 search....

I'll give you some advice.

Pay Per Click marketing is completely different than Media Buying (Banner Display).. It's has it's own strategy in itself.

Base your keyword optimizing on your offer payout. The higher you get paid the MORE $$$ you can spend on testing before
cutting.

A typical rule of thumb is to cut any keywords that do not generate a lead after 2-3X your offer payout.

For example $5 payout.

Pause/Delete any keyword that has not generated you a lead within $15 of spend per keyword.

That is one way to look at it.

And if some keywords convert, then you can focus on those and let your adspend go further, it all depends on your Budget.

You know when the offer isn't working anymore, when it ISNT working anymore.. Simple as that.

If it starts to not convert well and you lose money then eventually you just stop running that campaign.
That is why you split test offers... To find a replacement or a backup offer incase the first one disappears.

Ditch your old tracking solution. You need to gather more valuable data and that tracker will not do it.
With the new found data you gather you'll be able to see exactly what is generating you the most profit and then focus
on that only.

banners
Back