The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Operation Offers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

operationoffers

Operation Offers is a different type of network. formed out of a charity / fund raising organization, Operation offers has continued to grow, offering their publishers a one of a kind experience you will not get with most other network.s We are family run which means we are on-call most of the time. We are also available for questions and help 7 days a week. With propriety scripting we help to lower the instance of fraud while still providing the highest possible rates on offers. We also actively pursue new clients to give our publishers the widest array of campaigns to choose from.

The main reason why publishers stay with us is that we truly do care about them and their lives. We have a vested interest in everything we do, so we understand what it is like. We want to make our publishers not only more profitable but more knowledgeable as well. We learn as much as we can from them and treat them as they were part of our family. Our main driving principle is giving back. We donate a portion of all of our profits to charity. This is not something we try to announce every time we do it either. Our actions are part of an overall drive to change the world around us, even if it is a little bit.

I welcome you to try us out and experience the difference.

Attachments

• operation_offers.png
    operation_offers.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 881
We want to thank all the members of affiliate fix for being so active. We have tons of international offers and new various niche campaigns being added daily. we have new scripting to ensure that our offers are always up to date and that you remain profitable with us. some and try us out today!

Although I never ran offers from them personally I do know the owner is very helpful.

Like above, haven't run traffic with them yet, but it will change soon. They have a nice collection of daily Survey offers and the weekly payment option is lucrative. The owner Joseph Salmons is always very helpful and humble. Plus, they are doing a great job by donating a part of the money to the charity. The site design and interface could improve a bit. :)

Our network has worked with Operation Offers and there has been a lot of success! Support is great and Joseph Salmons is extremely active and friendly. Great network!

Wallaby Ads Will be operational soon

WallabyAds.com will be operational soon. It is the Offer Wall Network for OperationOffers.com

We hope to have this open and ready within the next month. It has taken a while and it is frustrating, but it should not take too much longer.
We are continuing to do our charity work and my heart really fdoes go out to those who are outside tonight. I live in NW Florida and it is Cooold. think its around 25 now with snow.
I never thought this would happen in Florida. Yuck!

I automatically receive my weekly payment (Even though it's quite tiny!) Haha, I appreciate your fast payments and support!

We will have a new interface this year hopefully in the first half of 2014, though it more than likely will be in the second half. Thanks neal, you can get those payments up, I have faith in you! Let me know if you need any help with this!

Rate Kick auto Insurance Offer is now raised to $5.00 per lead. These rate increases are across the board

Below is a list of recent rate increases.

11536 Eversave - Win $10,000 Sweepstakes! CPL [Incent] $0.40
11535 OnDemand Research - Job Survey CPL [Incent] $1.15
11534 OnDemand Research - Fall Coupon Survey CPL [Incent] $1.15
11533 OnDemand Research - iPhone Survey CPL [Incent] $1.15
11532 Lifescript Magic Eraser CPL [Incent] $0.40
11531 Lifescript Cascade CPL [Incent] $0.40
11530 Lifescript - Tide CPL [Incent] $0.40
11529 Lifescript - Bathroom Tissue Samples CPL [Incent] $0.40
11528 Lifescript - Aleve CPL [Incent] $0.45
11527 Lifescript - Febreeze CPL [Incent] $0.55
11526 Lifescript - Lovin Laundry Samples CPL [Incent] $0.40

Hey everyone. I hope you having a blessed day.

Operation Offers has been in the process of doing a complete facelift plus adding more features that will help publishers stay profitable and efficient. We will be rolling out with our new redesigned network within the next few week.s

we have also rolled out with WallabyAds.com this is our own custom in-house offer wall network. full of added benefits to help he incentivized marketer stay profitable/ We are very happy with the outcome and hope everyone has a chance to work with us now or in the future.

Let us know what Operation Offers can do for you today!

Thanks

Joe Salmons
Charity and Publisher Support
Operation Offers

As an added note we will no longer be affiliate with any group of networks. We will be on our own platform custom for Operation Offers. This will mean better up time, better crediting, and much more. We are very excited and cant wait for everyone to see it.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back