The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Online Marketing Vs Offline Marketing?

I don't think one should choose one which of the two if you don't have to because even if you have an online business if you promote your business offline, you can get more customers. Isn't that what we all want?

Online marketing would be preferable though because unlike offline marketing where you can reach only a specific number of people say in your city, state or country where you live in, on the net you can sell anything to anyone anywhere on the planet.

Some interesting Internet statistics | Online vs Offline Marketing
-The internet reaches 30% of the global population (70% of Western Europe) and there are more than 2bn users worldwide.
-50% of UK college students buy more online than in person.
-72% of UK mobile users go to an apparel store after being exposed to a related mobile ad.
-Global display ads are growing by 18.9% per year.

The above statistics make a compelling argument for focusing on online marketing which begs the question, is there still a place for offline marketing? In this blog post we highlight the advantages of both offline and online marketing.

Make sure your offline and online marketing match. One thing to consider is keeping things that are offline similar or identical to things that are online. Consistency is key to getting your audience to register what is going on. Consistency helps repeat information which helps stick in our minds more.

hi,
Online and offline marketing is totally different things in seo.
online marketing doing for improving brand name or ranking and offline marketing id uses for creating backlink of our brand or website.which is use for improving search engine ranking of our site.
So , both are different thing but use for one purpose.
By ANaya,
The Cheesy Aniamtion
3d-architectural-rendering.com/3D-Exterior-Rendering.html

online and Offline marketing is different from each other. Offline marketting has its own importance and you can go inline marketting after proper knowledge of offline marketting

Online Marketing -
Radio
Television
Billboards
Newspapers
Magazines
Catalogues
Brochures
Direct mail

Offline Marketing -
Google advertising
Content marketing
Mobile marketing
E-stores
E-mail marketing
Social media
Online Banners

That's depend on target market (Audience) and product or thing you want to share and sales them. but now a days, all business mostly prefer online marketing to out reach more.

Both online and offline marketing should go hand in hand. It's important to use Internet marketing along with offline promotional products. I personally prefer using the help of marketing expers from event agency . They seem to know everything about developing and implementing effective marketing strategies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Online Marketing:
By monitoring and tracking how your advertisements and marketing efforts are doing you can make the decision to change a graphic or wording and do it without any problems. This is not the case with traditional marketing and advertising.
Offline Marketing :
-Keep the brand alive, online and offline.
-If you have straplines or key messages make sure they appear both online and offline.
-The look, feel and tone should all relate to each other.
-The use of keywords in your messages should be apparent in your offline messages to your online SEO campaigns etc.

I know we are in different business as well as aspects of different goal. Now my question is which one do you more preferable for any marketing?
It depends. They are pretty different marketing strategies. But now offline marketing is out-dating. Most marketers are preferring Online marketing nowadays. And there are a lot of methods in Online marketing. You can reach anybody through online marketing. BUt off line marketing has limited I guess.

banners
Back