The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ongoing Class: Article Marketing for Traffic and Sales

jjarrett

Let me tell you about myself first before we get started.

I have been in the business since 2001. Done a lot of different marketing projects, including affiliate marketing, as well as selling my own products. I've provided everything from marketing services to teaching. I've worked with companies like Article Marketer, and these days, among other things, I write for Crowdsource. (Crowdsource is the number one article writing company in the world. I am one of their Tier 4 writers, one of their top 100 writers, and I've only had 2 rejections out of over 400 articles.)

This I think qualifies me to teach article marketing. Since content marketing/free internet marketing is my specialty, I'll spill what I know here to help you.

The first thing I want you to do is download the ebook. I've pretty much included everything you need to help you with your article marketing. i'm providing the link to the download page as opposed to the file so if there are updates, you'll be able to download them from there.

Here's the link: Killer Marketing Arsenal Tactics: Article Writing Cash Download Page

Now, this is a paid product. I sell it on Amazon, as well as from my site, and I'll be updating it to relaunch in 2014 because i think content recycling and content curation are hot and need to be added. I also want to talk about Google Authorship because it's vitally important to getting your content indexed in the search engines and getting that Google love. Google loves me, and I like it that way, and I'll share with you what I know.

Now it's time to get started. Download the ebook, work your way through the lessons and ask any questions you may have. I'll be here to answer them. You don't have to limit your questions to article marketing either. Ask me anything that you need to know to help you get this done. Content marketing will always be hot, and if you take your articles and recycle them, you can multiply them into a marketing plan that will be selling for you years down the road.

banners
Back