The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling One of my sites in the survival niche

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
Whats up guys.

I am selling a niche site that I made about 6 months ago. It's in the survival niche.

I used a premium Wordpress theme to build the site. It's locked, stocked, and ready to rock with 12 core posts that have been targeted for popular keywords.

The core posts are 1000+ words and solid content. None of this 350 word bullshit.

It's currently ranking on page one for a knife comparison for 2 of the most popular knives in the niche. So far I've made two knife sales through Amazon associates.

One of the heavy hitting pages is ranking on page 3 for keywords that would bring in some nice bank if you wanted to take the time to do some SEO and get it to the front. (I haven't done any backlinking.)

As you guys know, sometimes you lose passion for a site and I just don't have the motivation to do anything with the site anymore and I've moved on to projects that are currently bringing in more money.

I know that if you took the time to pimp out the SEO and add some more content, this site could seriously pull in some bank.

I do think the content is top notch, I've written everything myself.

PM me if you are interested.

MI
Back