OMG! It's my first Amazon sale!

Freddy63

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
vpsfix
TJOSM Affiliates
Hey guys!

I feel myself really lucky today. I made my first sale on Amazon. Not a big deal for most of you. But for me it's just unexpected & very lucky.

On 25th, I posted an amazon product review about Hoover Vacuum Cleaner on my blog. I was motivated by Jay Wessman's thread. But was not comfortable with making a niche site (budget + experience). I followed his thread & instead of making a niche site, I posted it on my blog.

15cmsdg.png

And today I got my first sale! I'm a lucky dog. Pretty sure that this won't happen again. My site hardly getting any traffic. Post is certainly not indexed by google. Somehow I still make a sale.

Hard to believe huh? Me too!

So the bottom line is I got rewarded for taking action. At least I got lucky for taking action. Looking forward to get this post on Google's 1st page & start making real money

lol, Congrats!! Hey, it's a sale, so luck or not, it's still a sale :) Keep going, you've already done the hardest part - the first sale.

Awesome work, congrats! You might want to add an exit pop to help generate more sales or possibly place a hoover affiliate offer :) Good luck getting your next sale! Should ping your blog a few times to try to get indexed.

So glad, this is awesome man just shows you! Build a site around it and you'll make more sales! Jay will help you! :)

Awesome work, congrats! You might want to add an exit pop to help generate more sales or possibly place a hoover affiliate offer :) Good luck getting your next sale! Should ping your blog a few times to try to get indexed.
I never thought of that. CPA offer on exit pop should work. I should at least try a banner somewhere. Thanks for the great idea.

So glad, this is awesome man just shows you! Build a site around it and you'll make more sales! Jay will help you! :)
Nice to hear that K, Yes definitely, I should start with niche sites. It'll be lot easier to rank

Nice review! Did u wrote it?

As you see this is working.Now go make some niche sites and scale that puppy up :)
Yes I wrote it. Writing is a big challenge for me. Specially in english. I tried my best. That is a output of lots of reading.

Thanks all, will keep in touch with you as I go on

Scale it up by making niche sites or just make other posts with reviews inside your blog.

My site hardly getting any traffic. Post is certainly not indexed by google

Well there is a short trick which works for me everytime.
I submit my post to the following social networks sites, and in a few hours the post is indexed by google . (T.w.i.t.t.e.r ,r.e.d.d.i.t ,digg and F.a.c.e.b.o.o.k). This is my first post so I was unable to write withot the "." :)

By the way I am not sure if you can use CPA offers on exit pop.
I am with Peerfly for 2-3 weeks but I didn't find any offer which allows exit pop only pre pop, or maybe It was just me who can not find any. :)

Luke, can you give us more details about CPA offers which are allowed on exit pop ?

P.S : Sorry for my not so good english.

In the offer's name there's always "pre-pop" ;)

Scale it up by making niche sites or just make other posts with reviews inside your blog.

Well there is a short trick which works for me everytime.
I submit my post to the following social networks sites, and in a few hours the post is indexed by google . (T.w.i.t.t.e.r ,r.e.d.d.i.t ,digg and F.a.c.e.b.o.o.k). This is my first post so I was unable to write withot the "." :)

By the way I am not sure if you can use CPA offers on exit pop.
I am with Peerfly for 2-3 weeks but I didn't find any offer which allows exit pop only pre pop, or maybe It was just me who can not find any. :)

Luke, can you give us more details about CPA offers which are allowed on exit pop ?

P.S : Sorry for my not so good english.

Thanks for the link Luke, now I do understand what pre-pop means. :)

And how about the exit pop ? The "pop" stands also for "pre-populating", or for "pop-up" ?

I want to be an amazon affiliate too, but not for now. I am focusing one venture at a time because I am new to this. This thread gives me a heads up. Thank you.

banners
Back