The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Old Dog : New Tricks

morpheoz

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hello all,

My first foray into IM was buying Corey Rudl’s “Bible” at the turn of the century, but I’m sorry to say that all his great advice is still gathering dust on my bookshelf (Yes folks it came on paper). At that time the process was too time consuming for me but those who cracked it are the Gurus of today. Thank goodness the information and tools presently available for IM have made the process somewhat easier.

After many great years in Advertising, Film and Television production it’s time for this old dog to learn some new tricks. I still work fulltime in Advertising for a large Multinational on global assignments but I would like to ease back over the next few years and build an Internet Business that will become an asset worth passing on to my family.

At the moment I am unsure how CPA will fit into the plan but it has certainly peaked my interest in recent years of lurking over at WF. Time is always at a premium because of my work so I will be looking at utilizing all the tools available to automate processes, and use paid traffic sources, as I feel articles and SEO will be too time consuming for me.

It’s good to be in a like-minded community and I hope you will bear with me if I ask obvious questions but look forward to sharing ideas in the future.

My thanks to Oliver for sharing his experience and making this resource available.

Here's to our mutual success.

morpheoz

Heya morpheoz!

Sounds like you'll have a huge leg up on a lot of people coming from a marketing background and kudos for making the decision to start looking at online.

Looking forward to hearing more from you :)

Welcome aboard, and I look forward to hearing some insights from your advertising and marketing experiences. Lots of people here are at all different levels of experience, but one thing is for sure, we are all here to help each other, it seems really great community so far.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure we won't mind putting up with your question ;)

We're all here to help! Do you mind me asking what sort of experience you have gained through your job? Offline etc? No doubt it will become helpful in your online endeavours.

banners
Back