The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Oh that is a cool feature on this board

S

SponSpot

I have never seen this feature used anywhere else before that you have here. I like how it automatically displays a url's title in posts instead of the url's text itself. That is pretty cool :)

Thanks for that complimentS David. Its not unique to this board, I think its probably a feature of the SEO hack used by the board; vBSEO.

Oh, so you are using vBSEO on this board??? Is it worth it??? It costs quite some money and I was wondering whether or not it is a wise investment.
Did you notice any traffic increase after installing it?

I am not quite sure its worth it, its even more expensive than vB license. My second webmaster forum Webmaster Forum does not use vBSEO and its getting better traffic (when you think of efforts and links I put into this compared with no efforts whatso every in the second forum) than this one so I am not quite sure vBSEO makes any significant difference if any at all to my traffic

I was thinking about creating my own free forum software but I just don't have the time for it these days :)

That will be a pretty huge project David, been trying to create my own shopping cart for ages now, several thousands of pound later is still full of bugs :(

That will be a pretty huge project David, been trying to create my own shopping cart for ages now, several thousands of pound later is still full of bugs :(

That's probably because you don't have good programmers. If you had hired me, I would have done a better job, I would have been quicker and it would have cost you less :D

That's probably because you don't have good programmers. If you had hired me, I would have done a better job, I would have been quicker and it would have cost you less :D

Ablaye, are you a programmer? then we need to talk. I have just fired the current programmers a few days ago. Send me you tel number via PM and lets talk and see if we can work together or better still send me an email, you have my email address.
If you can send me urls of similar projects you have worked on it will be great :)

Ablaye, are you a programmer? then we need to talk. I have just fired the current programmers a few days ago. Send me you tel number via PM and lets talk and see if we can work together or better still send me an email, you have my email address.
If you can send me urls of similar projects you have worked on it will be great :)
Yes, I am very good at programming. I have a master degree in Electrical Engineering and work as an engineer, but I am also very good at programming.
Anyone can write a program but to write good code, it takes experience, discipline and knowledge of good programming practices which a lot of wanna-be programmers that you find online lack.

I currently don't have time to take on new jobs. I wish you had asked a 7-8 months ago before I launched 5 new websites. :D My websites and full-time job is keeping me busy to the max right now.

Well, if you are willing to pay me over $100,000 per year, I am willing to be your full-time programmer. I will code for you any website you can dream off :D

We are talking of the same thing, I just choose to not notice the "000" after all what do you want with naughts, they mean nothing so $100 and I can send it to you right now via paypal and you will work for me for 1 year :)

We are talking of the same thing, I just choose to not notice the "000" after all what do you want with naughts, they mean nothing so $100 and I can send it to you right now via paypal and you will work for me for 1 year :)

Umm, I am going to pass this very generous offer.

By the way, you can place an ad for full-time programmer at project4hire.com.
Just to give you the heads up, it is free to post freelance jobs for bidding but for permanent employment ads, there is a fee of $10.

banners
Back