11.7 KB · Views: 737
  • upload_2016-8-7_1-57-40.png
    upload_2016-8-7_1-57-40.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 502
  • upload_2016-8-17_16-26-58.png
    upload_2016-8-17_16-26-58.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
I read your post I'm interested, I can't PM you I'm new here if you please PM me I will contact you.
Regards
Kintoups

Introduction
Hello, I think you all know me while since these thread were published.

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
My Journey with OgMobi | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
[Guide] How To Start A Fortune Pond with Instagram | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

This offer is extremely suitable for those who struggle to make money online over decades

It has been awhile since my last post, haven't worked hard since I've closed the thread and yet my income is still profitable for me, I assume only 15% of my this month earning are cost.

View attachment 6623

Did you saw the $504.99 I made this month? I can tell you I worked very little this month, the income are almost autopilot.

I'm writing here today, not only I'm seeking for my own profit, which I'm also as well help you to make money online for free! I will supply you everything to startup as a newbie, which only require you $18 per month to pay for bot, or you can run them manually which I don't recommended.

While everything else is free. Here are some of my referrals I coached them previously.
One said give up, but I told him again once, these are passive income, which do not require you to work everyday and he finally pumped hes earning upward which never before.

My referral stats:
Jul 28th
upload_2016-7-28_22-45-3-png.6625

August 7th
View attachment 6675

Impressed? Please note, this strategy is not for those who expect $100 a day in 15 days.

Information:
So how thing works? Click on this thread for more information.
[Guide] How To Start A Fortune Pond with Instagram | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

For more information about OGADS.
- Content Locker Network
- Support PPI/CPA
- Average conversion 40%
- Weekly payment
- Free landing pages
- Minimum payout $50

Deal:
So the deal is, instead of you blindly approaching a network, I will coach you and supply you limitless of resources and information in terms of exchange of your referral earning.

Conditions:
Freebies for whoever joined under me you will get a starter pack:
- x3 4 month old Instagram Account
- Script to create Instagram Account Automatically (if your IP is not blacklisted at least)
- 1 Free Dedicate Proxy
- Free VPS
- Free Landing Page
- Newbie guide to start up

Optional:
- Weekly supply of Instagram account in exchange of ratio of 7:3(yours:me).

Every 10 account I supply, you will need to run 3 account for me.

Decided?
Yes:
1. Join under me

2. Send me a message of your Skype ID or email address.

3. Get started.
Hi game333,

I congratulate you for your initiative to coach other people to make money online.
I am interested of getting coached by you but i am already signed up on Ogads.
What do you suggest me to do?

Hi, guys.

If you still hesitate to join, you shouldn't. I join Ogads under his referral and till now I'm making $10/day. Not big enough compare others, but, hey at least I make some progress.

One thing you should remember, nothing can be achieved in one day. You need a lot hard works to make it happen. Never give up.

I read all of your posts, I think a good learning, my skype: zdfgww
I'm interested, send me more info
I read your post I'm interested, I can't PM you I'm new here if you please PM me I will contact you.
Regards
Kintoups
i'm interested, send me your ogads link
Hi game333,

I congratulate you for your initiative to coach other people to make money online.
I am interested of getting coached by you but i am already signed up on Ogads.
What do you suggest me to do?
PMed

Hi, guys.

If you still hesitate to join, you shouldn't. I join Ogads under his referral and till now I'm making $10/day. Not big enough compare others, but, hey at least I make some progress.

One thing you should remember, nothing can be achieved in one day. You need a lot hard works to make it happen. Never give up.
Thanks!

@game333 I'm also very interested. I'm very new to affiliate marketing, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Although I've done a fair bit of research (looking through my limited post history should give you a good idea of my experience / knowledge), waiting until I create a website to apply to affiliate networks has been a small roadblock, so having a coach literally jump start the process, without forcing me to start a website, to even earn as little as $1/day would be a very well received experience for me.

So just to make sure I understand this, you're doing this for free and not for anything in return besides a sign up with ogads? with maybe the exception of the optional instagram thing. Sounds like a great time!

Thanks, PM me preferrably

Edit: I just wanted to add that encouraging and pushing people to earn their first dollar, even if it's a small amount, is a great way to get newbies involved and started with affiliate marketing, and absolutely a great way to get new customers for a new affiliate network.

-Delyte

Last edited:
@game333 I'm also very interested. I'm very new to affiliate marketing, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Although I've done a fair bit of research (looking through my limited post history should give you a good idea of my experience / knowledge), waiting until I create a website to apply to affiliate networks has been a small roadblock, so having a coach literally jump start the process, without forcing me to start a website, to even earn as little as $1/day would be a very well received experience for me.

So just to make sure I understand this, you're doing this for free and not for anything in return besides a sign up with ogads? with maybe the exception of the optional instagram thing. Sounds like a great time!

Thanks, PM me preferrably

-Delyte
Yes, you're correct.

What is better than a hand-off passive income.

MI
Back