propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Offshore Servers (Bitcoin payment)?

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Tollokt, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

I would to choose the best offshore provider at affordable prices in Europe.
    Need offshore dedicated server with 500 gbs of disk space, 8 gbs of RAM, 8 tbs of bandwidth. bitcoin payment.
    Any recommendations please?

2. Necolos-DJ

Necolos-DJ Affiliate affiliate

Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher dedicated server, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.

I know that Superbithost.com provider professional Bitcoin offshore dedicated hosting services. Must say that everything works like a clock. My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity.

Recommended.

3. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

4. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

5. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

+ vote for superbithost.com - they offer really good offshore web hosting services.
    Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia!

You can follow their twitter account here: twitter.com/Superbithost

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed