propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Offline marketing

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by ntoll, Jul 9, 2006.

1. ntoll

ntoll New Member

Though I have a website, where I can market affiliate programs, most of my business is off line. Revenue-Allies has printable materials where the customer can either call with my code or log in on the net. Does anyone know of any other affiliate programs that offer similar marketing materials? They must be home related products.

2. StephenR

StephenR Affiliate affiliate

Home related....well if satellite dish systems fall into this realm for you than I HIGHLY recommend you check out http://affiliate.allsat.com/learnmore.php (also listed in commission junction)

You can order door hangars and and direct mail pamphlets from them in color or B&W. They are one of my best converters.

3. ntoll

ntoll New Member

Thank you Stephen for responding. Revenue-Allies is also satellite. I'll check out allsat also. Who knows, maybe the customers will respond better to their ads. I am looking for other types of products like cookware, pool supplies, etc

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Yes Reveneu Allies is a 5 Star client.

DentalPlans is a hot selling program and they have TONS of offline sales tools you can use. They are also a 5 Star client. Here is their info page:

http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/dentalplans.html

You should join their in-house program. I'll try to find a link to the print protal so you can see all their sale materials you can have have printed with your affiliate ID.

5. ntoll

ntoll New Member

Thank you Linda. This is where I found Revenue Allies and a few other great programs. I will check out DentalPlans also. Let me know if you think of any others that may have printed materials. I would like to include 4-5 offers with my reports.

6. ntoll

ntoll New Member

Update

Thank you to those that have responded. Unfortunately, not many affiliate programs offer print material and you have to actually sign up to find out what they offer. Those that I have found that do offer print material sell it and do not offer a way for me to print it or have it printed cheaper.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed