The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Launch: Blaze - Your own private cloud powered tracking platform

Daniel F

affiliate
rA0gE9r.gif

Hey everyone,

My name is Daniel and I am developing a private cloud powered tracking platform.

The software is called Blaze and is in the Beta stages of development and I'm currently looking for people interested in backing the future development.

In return for supporting development backers will be given the source code under the MIT license which allows the backers to use the software in whatever way is best suited for their business.

This means that if backers wanted to keep Blaze for their own private use or if they choose to monetize Blaze, by turning it into a SaaS (software as a service) for example, they are free to do so.

Not a developer? Not a problem!

Another reward for supporting development is access to ready to install version of Blaze which allows people who aren't developers to easily install and manage Blaze on their own cloud account.

The installation and setup for the current Beta version is incredibly simple and takes less than 10 minutes and I plan in future versions to make it even easier.

Private Hosted, Cloud Powered.

Because Blaze is hosted on your own cloud account on Azure (azure.microsoft.com), it means that you are guaranteed complete security and privacy for your campaign data.

And because it's you own account, the services you pay for are only being used by you, which means you gain the complete 100% benefit from every dollar you spend.

Sound good? Want to know more?

More information can be found here including a video explaining the current Beta version, my goals for future development, who I am and my experience in developing software and how to support future development.

I am happy to answer any questions, so please feel free to get in contact with me either here on AffiliateFix, by Skype (Skype name 'daniel.franklin.am') or via my email daniel@blazedsp.com

I look forward to hearing from and have a great day!

Daniel

Daniel, jut went through your video. The way you've so simply implemented it on Azure blew my mind. Your demo video is a great overview of how cloud computing should work. I'm a fellow developer (and Australian) but I work in 'nix environments with open source languages, so this isn't for me. But well done and keep going. Cheers.

My name is Daniel and I am developing a private cloud powered tracking platform.

Daniel

You can pitch your product in this forum: Buy, Sell or Trade

As a product owner, you can apply to have your product and company listed in our official Resources area here:

How To Get Your Resource Listed

Other areas of the forum are not for product promotions. You can certainly start a thread about a guide, a case study, etc., and then link to your Buy/Sell/Trade thread or to you Resource listing.

T J

Daniel, jut went through your video. The way you've so simply implemented it on Azure blew my mind. Your demo video is a great overview of how cloud computing should work. I'm a fellow developer (and Australian) but I work in 'nix environments with open source languages, so this isn't for me. But well done and keep going. Cheers.

Sorry for the late reply, email was filtering comments to spam.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I put a lot of work into the foundation of Blaze with the primary focus being of scalability and resilience.

Other areas of the forum are not for product promotions. You can certainly start a thread about a guide, a case study, etc., and then link to your Buy/Sell/Trade thread or to you Resource listing.

I apologize for posting in the wrong section.

MI
Back