The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offers and promoting methods.

giagiafi

affiliate
Hi Charles,
Can you share your experience in which category of offer will be best promote using which promote methods (eg. PPV pop up, pop under, intext, social media PPC, search, etc...)?

Thank you in advanced :)

Thanks Charles,
It is always a joy to see the members share some of their golden tips especially on how they have been successful. In so doing, we always avoid the same mistakes they had made earlier. Internet marketing is one of the best areas that I do with lots of passion, therefore getting a source of such insightful knowledge is the best ever. I will find time and visit the link so as to be able to get two or three tips that will help me when doing my daily marketing via the internet.
On the same matter, I will urge members to share their knowledge on their areas of expertise for the benefits of all of us.

I am using Bing PPC and love it. If you are able to maintain quality score then you are the rockstar in PPC world. Bing provide quality traffic and their PPC cost also reasonable.

To me the best platform to use when it comes to promotions is none other than the social media. Talk of the facebook, twitter, Instagram among others. This top notch social media platform have active members and are in great numbers, with that in mind, trust me you will have a lot of potential customers being converted to the loyal clients.
If at all you want to participate in ads and related promotions, then you can give it a try to the facebook ads and even through instagram. Make sure that you commercialize any social media you have an account in and with active relatively large number of persons. Keep trying and also read several books that have been drafted by the experts in this area.

MI
Back