The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official OfferGrind [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your network. Can we communicate on Skype?

Josen

Sure you can reach me personally on Skype @ scott.offergrind or one of my affiliate managers... Malik Arslan @ arslan.offergrind, Lawrence Moose @ lawrence.offergrind, & Jay Man @ jaymancash1999

Got Auto Finance traffic?! We have a simple 2 page submit auto finance offer hitting $1+ EPC's all day long... Want in on this bad boy?! If so > signup to OfferGrind.com or hit up one of your AM's to get approved to run this easy money maker.

1HrWeQm.png

Don't burn your money with low converting E-Cig offers, hit us up at OfferGrind.com for the real deal. Sign up today or hit up your account manager if you are looking to stop blowing smoke and earn some real $ with top converting E-Cigarette Trials!

e-cig-savings.jpg

ATTENTION!! Seeking Diet and Payday Affiliates!

We just brought on several new hot diet trials with large caps and top notch payouts, as well as numerous payday offers generating huge EPCs!

For more information contact your affiliate rep or reach me directly for more information on Skype @ scott.offergrind.

Not an affiliate?...great signup today at OfferGrind

New email submit job offer with $3.50 Payout! Easy converter, accepts most forms of traffic. Signup today or hit up your AM for more details!!

bLJNIA9.jpg

Who LOVES email submits, sweepstakes, and survey offers as much as we do??!?

Well if you are like us and love them, then you should check out our new selection, as we just added over 100+ offers in those verticals!!! ;)

Signup today or message your Affiliate Manager for more details!

We now offer incent offers for select qualified affiliates.

If your run incentivized traffic then you may want to check us out and our new selection of incent offers!

We have some new hot offers that just hit our line up such as SafeLink Wireless, Probiotics, Diabetes, and Biz Opp. Hit up your AM for more details!

85114bd59404343b328e11eb0ec07359.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back