The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer wall info - cost to set up?? are they free to join? what is the payout? thanks

freebiequeen

affiliate
Hi...offerwalls seem to be very "mysterious">>

I see people posting about them - I see them on other sites

I have personally used trialpay for some offers (like got roboform free)

but...how do they really work please?

cost to webmaster or free?
what do they payout to webmaster?

any suggestions of which are good or not? thanks

what are best to integrate with a getpaid to site??

thanks

Offer Walls shouldn't require any payment of the webmaster, they are free. The payouts will depend on the offer the user completes, usually they are CPA offers but they can offer different models like CPV for example.

As far as which one to run, I would suggest the Offer Wall provided by Blvd-Media, the network I work for. Our Offer Wall promotes top quality offers, and we have an entire rebuild of the tool coming out in a few weeks that will allow it to perform even better.

Contact me if you need any assistance.

Hi freebie

Offer Walls are easier ways to display more offers on your site and show them all in a nice widget. They cost nothing to the webmaster apart from integration costs (if your not really technical some can be a pain) . Quiet a few of them have minimum payments going from $50.00 $200.00 and will pay you normally via cheque, paypal or a prepaid card.

Currently as far as integration goes. I can integrate most for a small fee. onto a shiftcode site. If you ask shiftcode they will charge you about $50.00 a wall.

The must have wall is Crowdflower as they are the bread and butter of a lot of sites. Just to be warned though most of the time the networks won't even reply to your emails/calls. It has taken us a good couple of months to get some walls.

Any questions I'd be happy to answer

Tom

MI
Back