The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Not PPV, but I throw it in anyway. - Campaign Optimisation

olleper

affiliate
What is GOOD PPC campaign optimisation?

Affiliate marketing and marketing in general.
What is good effective marketing - and what is bad marketing.

Easy answer; good marketing get conversions - and bad marketing don’t.
That is the short tech support answer, but what to do to get there?

I have tested removing keywords, too much clicks, and no conversions.
The issue I have there is the quite small volumes I dealing with marketing at 7Search only. Am I doing any good - or am I just confusing and stuffing up the campaigns with small volume assessments?

I have also removed traffic sources, through the PeerFly and 7 Search tracking systems; AFFID and RID “72429-9232-19640980” which can easily be blocked on the 7 Search website.

Question;
Can I obtain these ideas within the prosper 202 tracking?
The following URL; “multifinder5.biz” generated about 80% of the clicks in a couple of campaigns, and they were no conversions. This URL is now blocked with the help of the 7 Search support team.

The ID’s of this URL are now lost since I’m tracking prosper 202 rather than PeerFly, so how do I go about identifying and blocking non-converting traffic sources.

And, isn’t this the correct strategy anyway?

Third tracking and optimisation;
I also have the country codes displayed in the PeerFly reports, I therefore noticed a quite high frequency of clicks from some European countries. As I checked the campaign history I found a substantial amount of clicks from both Germany and the Scandinavian countries. However going back from 1 August into different dating campaigns, I found that there was no conversion at all from this country’s.

Subsequently I removed the non-English speaking countries from the campaigns.

Would this be an effective and / or recommended type of campaign optimisation?

And again to my Prosper202 to genius here; :)
Can I obtain country code listing in Prosper 202?

Hopefully the above, gave some ideas for my readers here, maybe some food for thought - and also some questions to ponder.

All the best my friends….

Olle…

for ur Question you can get a lot of informations about campaign from prosper 202 Like the winner keywords / Landing Pages / the time of Leads ...etc

banners
Back