monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not getting traffic on Media Traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by Superbeni, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Superbeni

Superbeni Affiliate affiliate

Hey there,

I just started doing CPA Marketing with PPV on Media Traffic, I chose this ad network because of the (relative) low minimum deposit. But currently, I am barely getting any traffic - I got 30 views on one of my campaigns yesterday - and I can´t really work with that.

The targets I chose have about 500.000 impressions per month combined (maybe more, just a rough guess), so I don´t think it´s that. (or is this really SO little for PPV?) Also, I am the highest bidder for all of my targets (no competition what so ever)

Any recommendations?
    Should I switch the network?

I can post the targets if that would be helpful.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. monetizer
  3. johnnygood

johnnygood Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Have you tried checking out with mediatraffic? In general some targets might be tricky when it comes to volume, they might be blocked or demo of a network isn't really viewing those targets :) , best way would be to check with Account Manager maybe someone is outbidding you on variation.

Thanks,

4. Superbeni

Superbeni Affiliate affiliate

Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to do a bit more testing - and it was worth it.
    I went through alexa's toplist in my category, added a few to my targets and now I'm getting the kind of traffic I was hoping for.

5. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Try increasing the bids. There may be competitors bidding higher than you.
    If that doesn't work, get in touch with support.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI