The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Not a scammer

barbain

affiliate
Greetings everyone,

Im 24 yo guy living in Slovenia, small European country bordering on Italy, Croatia and Austria.
Been doing all sorts of stuff to make a living since I was a teen.

Ran gameservers for Lineage2 by acquiring donations, deployed fiberoptics, worked in a semi-conductor assembly factory, worked as a forest guardian. Developed and marketed highly advanced service to sell exotic votes for custom contests (school, sports, singing dancing and beauty contests, sweepstakes). Worked in data entry job for a while (hated this one) and some small part time jobs here and there. Worked my butt off in all of them. Lack of sleep, insane work pace, drama, lots of stress and shitty working conditions were regulars.

I moved to holland back in april this year to start my first officially registered company. After lack of precise planning, setting up precise guidelines and poor choice of a partner bankrupcy hit my face in August. Had to move back home to Slovenia with my parents where I am currently staying for 3 months now. This latest failure in Holland hurt my personality hard. Whereas before I'd keep on pushing until I got back up, Im now stuck procrastinating without taking action.
Lack of drive, lack of vision and motivation is a bitch.

Im tired of working solo and I'd be a lot easier if I managed to find someone likeminded to pick ourselves up together.

Hopefully this will soon change and things will turn out for the better.

So yeah, this is my story in short.
Take care guys and good luck with your stuff!
My advice for you guys: save some 'rainy days' money when you're in the middle of a sunny period. You never know when it hits you. When it does it's already too late.

p.s. thread title is random. Folks fall for drama so...

Totally agree with the above about saving money for a rainy day. Welcome and i wish you the best of luck.

MI
Back