Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

NoomCoach

NoomCoach

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Noom Affiliate Program
Hello,
We (Noom) just launched our affiliate program and I'm here to learn some tips and tricks to running a successful program as well as support anyone interested in joining our program.

Reach out if you're interested - we'll also be posting more details in the appropriate forum, so stay tuned!

Hello Noom. Welcome to AffiliateFix.

If you are looking for affiliates then kindly consider adding your program in this section.
Affiliate Marketing Networks and Programs | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

As your account is brand new, so don't ask members of this forum to contact you via PM or messenger yet. It will raise suspicion. Whatever you have to share, share it here so that everybody can see it and reply accordingly.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't forget to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Last edited:

Hi @NoomCoach , thanks for joining us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

We (Noom) just launched our affiliate program and I'm here to learn some tips and tricks to running a successful program as well as support anyone interested in joining our program.

Reach out if you're interested - we'll also be posting more details in the appropriate forum, so stay tuned!

As note by @internalsoul has mentioned, get your application in for your listing in our resources area.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option!

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks guys, I filled out my application awhile ago but have yet to receive any sort of feedback, it's been pending for quite some time. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

It appears your business did not qualify.

"This resource has been deleted. Deleted by K, Tuesday at 12:27 PM."

Ok, thanks for letting me know. There was no communication about this at all, still showing as awaiting approval for me. Are there any details as to why it was denied? Our product is widely respected, has been featured all over the news, and our affiliate program, while new, is legitimate and competitive. I'd love some feedback so we can correct any issues.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. There was no communication about this at all, still showing as awaiting approval for me. Are there any details as to why it was denied? Our product is widely respected, has been featured all over the news, and our affiliate program, while new, is legitimate and competitive. I'd love some feedback so we can correct any issues.

I see there is another application in. Did you perhaps apply twice? Or is it possible that someone else also submitted an application?

banners
Back