propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

noob Question about adwords

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by mike25, Jun 11, 2006.

1. mike25

mike25 Affiliate affiliate

ok guys im a real newbie when it comes to affiliate marketing...so please dont burn me.
    i haven't even made an adwords account yet because i just wanna make sure im ready first..why have i heard some ppl say that some keyword bids are too much..like $15+ or so per click? does this mean that if u don't pay what competitors are paying per click they will outrank u??
    And also, just say i've got a click bank account...where do I input the address with my 'special' username...in the 'enter website' section of adwords??
    thanks guys for ur patience..

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. We won't "burn" you for asking questions. However it sounds like you may be ready to burn through some cash and may be a little too green to be trying Adwords IMHO.

It sounds like you don't have a site and are trying to send traffic direct to the merchant's product page - is that correct? If so, Google changed the rules awhile back and only one ad can go direct to the merchant site. I think you need to study and learn a little more before paying to advertise so you don't waste any money.

3. mike25

mike25 Affiliate affiliate

thanks linda...yea i will look in to it some more..thanks for ur help

4. Eminem

Eminem Affiliate affiliate

Also,

I think the use of Adwords is dying...Only around 40% of users click because they want to..

What do you think?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed