The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Non-affiliate researching

I Brian

Been in SEO for a few years, but never really got into affiliate marketing. Now looking at options.

I have a lot of websites, usually focussed in niche topic areas that support my SEO clients, but I figure I should start moving into affiliate marketing proper, and help distribution my income streams among different sources.

Anyway, here to learn. :)

Hey Brian,

Welcome to our forum! I know a lot of SEO companies and consultants that also do affiliate marketing on the side. Who better to be an affiliate! ;) Plus I have heard some say it sort of helps level out the income.

When I used to have my own SEO company and was a one person shop, I know my income was like a roller coaster. I would do a bunch of marketing to get new clients, then be so busy doing optimization that I would not have time to market, then there would be a lull till I could find time to market and get more.

Also think it's a good idea in terms of not having all your eggs in one basket. Plus with AM the money keeps coming in even when you are onvacation and doing any work. Since you know SEO you have 90% of the battle licked. Just need to find the right market and a couple good programs. Hey I know some of those! :D

Hollar when you have questions or if we can help give you any advice to get started! Thanks for joining and come back soon!

Thanks for the reply, Linda. :)

Certainly it sounds a familiar situation as well - seems that plenty of more experienced SEO's have a good portfolio of affiliate programs. I think I may well have room to develop something, too. :)

Will try to hang around - very familiar with you across other forums, such as SEW, DP, etc, and you seem to be setting yourself up very much as a lead campaigner for affiliate marketing.

I'll try and stay around this forum and get some good tips, and maybe offer some where I can. :)

banners
Back