The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

no WiFi Traffic?

chazten

affiliate
What does this mean? that the offer must be accessed when the user is off of a wifi connection for the offer to convert? How would even target people off of wifi i dont understand! Help!

Hi @chazten , this is mobile traffic. Your network is telling you that particular offer is not approved for mobile traffic. I currently don't do mobile, but I see this often when looking for offers to promote.

Hi @chazten , this is mobile traffic. Your network is telling you that particular offer is not approved for mobile traffic. I currently don't do mobile, but I see this often when looking for offers to promote.
So theres no such thing as a mobile offer that says no wifi traffic?

So theres no such thing as a mobile offer that says no wifi traffic?

Sorry, you didn't state that it was a mobile offer you were discussing.

As far as I know, if an offer says no wifi, it means no mobile traffic. I have never seen a mobile offer say no wifi, I have only seen no wifi when looking through offers on the networks I belong to. Some companies don't want their offer presented on the mobile platform. When they don't, your network will display this on the offer description page. On my networks they say no mobile traffic and no wifi traffic on some offers. Wifi probably refers to anything using a cellular based signal.

When a mobile offer says no Wifi, it means it only accepts 3G traffic.
WiFi usually converts via PIN Submit, while 3G converts con MO-FLOW, One click flow or other similar processes.
Could you elaborate on con mo flow and tell me why would the offers flow depend on whether someone's connected to wifi or not? I'm constantly going on and off wifi on my device, how does it affect the way I submit to offers. Sorry if that's a confusing question!

Could you elaborate on con mo flow and tell me why would the offers flow depend on whether someone's connected to wifi or not? I'm constantly going on and off wifi on my device, how does it affect the way I submit to offers. Sorry if that's a confusing question!

MO Flow, One Click Flow, etc these are methods of Carrier Billing. Each of these flows converts in different way.
Read this: How to Make Money With Mobile Content Offers (Pin Submits) - CharlesNgo.com

It affects the way the offer is submitted since they are all based on carrier billing. Wifi traffic tends to be poor choice for these offers.

What does this mean? that the offer must be accessed when the user is off of a wifi connection for the offer to convert? How would even target people off of wifi i dont understand! Help!
No Wifi means they only accept 3G/4G traffic

MI
Back