The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

No more lurking

DavidN

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I've spent a lot of time over the past few weeks reading various resources and finally decided to jump in and check out what seems to be one of the best affiliate forums I've found. I'm still very green with only one unprofitable campaign under my belt, but at least I'm past the starting line. Looking forward to checking out the dojo and any helpful information I can find to make the learning process faster.

Hi everyone

Hello @DavidN , how are you? Welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

I've spent a lot of time over the past few weeks reading various resources and finally decided to jump in and check out what seems to be one of the best affiliate forums I've found.

We are the best and I'm certain you will find the membership here awesome and responsive.

I'm still very green with only one unprofitable campaign under my belt, but at least I'm past the starting line. Looking forward to checking out the dojo and any helpful information I can find to make the learning process faster.

You know, we are all green with something, and we all have losing campaigns every week. Not to worry, this is the place that will up your game in what ever field of this industry you need to get a leg up on.

Hi everyone,

I've spent a lot of time over the past few weeks reading various resources and finally decided to jump in and check out what seems to be one of the best affiliate forums I've found. I'm still very green with only one unprofitable campaign under my belt, but at least I'm past the starting line. Looking forward to checking out the dojo and any helpful information I can find to make the learning process faster.

Hello! Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

banners
Back