The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[No Investment] Earn Good Bucks With Teespering

CPA.Stdnt

8121969_orig1.png
Teespering is all about designing and selling T-Shirts. Everyone loves to wear T-Shirt and I also wear it too. Now time to start earning some good bucks from Teespering with free traffic source. Yes, you don’t need to spend money as long as you can create your own design.

Today I’m going to tell you how you can able to earn money from Teespering without spending a single penny. Before I start, I think it will be good to tell how actually the Teespering works and a lot of peoples are making money out of it. As It will be helpful for newbie to understand more clearly.

About Teespering & How actually it does work?

Teespering is a great platform which give you access to create and sell custom designing T-Shirts or apparel with no cost and no risk. Now a days, it’s one of the best way to design and sell T-Shirts online and a lot of peoples are really buying.

How it actually works?

It is pretty simple and anyone can start working now with Teespering as fast as possible. How?

Launch a campaign: They’ve a designer tool, you’ve to use their online tool to create your outstanding and eye catching T-Shirt from sketch, you can upload a design or add clip art.

Goal set: You also have to decide the goal in Teespering. Example: Number of shirts you are thinking about to sell. Remember this is the minimum you need to sell for printing.

Eye catching title and good description: This is most important to attract peoples to buy your T-shirt. This is where you have to describe about the T-Shirt or explain. Make sure you use the best attractive title and description, it can help you to increase sales faster like light speed.

Keep reading, you can able to read the best format of title and good description for your Teespering campaign that worked really good for me.

Sharing: This is the important part to make some cash, If you do everything correctly. Earning money from Teespering all up to 50% on how you are getting traffic / visitors and how you are sharing your T-Shirt.

Concentrate on 3 important things to earn huge money from Teespering:

There are 3 most important thing you must need to focus mostly, if you really want to earn some easy money just by designing and selling the t-shirt from your home.

1. Eye catching and attractive Design

2. Good description

3. The Audience, who would love your T-Shirt

1: Eye-catching and attractive Design:

It is one of the most gold point, which you must need to focus on, as design of your T-Shirt is the first thing which attract all buyers so one must needed to give more attention for designing an attractive T-shirt.

2. Good description:

To get more sales, you also need to write good description for Teespering. You can get idea, which I used for my campaign.

Heading: Limited Edition (Your Campaign)

Description:

Are you a {dog lover}(If your T-shirt is dog related)? Then this is (Your campaign name) is perfect for you!

Or,

Do you really like dogs? Then This (Your campaign name) is perfect for you!

And you can use this with it.

Wear it Proud, Wear it Loud!

Important: This end June 30th, So don’t miss this out on a limited edition T-Shirt!

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed & Safe, Secure checkout via PaPal/Visa/Mastercard.

When you press the big green button, you will be able to choose your size(s). Be sure to order before we run out of stock! Having trouble ordering? Contact our customer support team! 1-855-TEESPRING (1-855-833-7774)

Now time to know about Audience:

This is the most and most important strategy of getting success with Teespering, the more you get traffic, the more you get sales. If someone have targeted traffic or visitors and a lot of audience for any niche, then making money from Teespering is like a cup of coffee.

There are a lot of ways to making sales of T-Shirts and some of them are:

FB ads campaign (most popular, everyone doing it)

Driving sales via blog

Using Google Adword

But I’ve created this post to teach you to earn money without investing on those. Right? Yeah. I’m going to tell about how to gather and create audience of any niche, topic on Twitter or Instagram.

This both traffic sources are now so HOT. You can able to get a lot of sales, if you can success to get a lot of audience.

These days there are a lot of web apps which can allow you to get targeted followers of any kind of niche or topic like Gadget lovers, Growth hackers, car lovers, dogs lovers, fashion and health. Any niche you want.

We are going to use 2 tool, which can help you to get followers of any niche.

• Crowdfire
  • Unfollowers

You have to do is to find few influencers of any niche or topic like for entrepreneurship. So I will select @entrepreneur & @growthhackers. Why?

Because they have a lot of entrepreneurs who are following the 2 profile. You can do with any niche. It’s just an example.

Now after you have found few twitter profiles, go to any of this 2 sites and you have to copy followers tab and add the twiiter handles of those profile you would like to copy followers. Then you can start following them.

LgfOHi9.jpg

To get a lot of followers, you have to follow a lot of peoples and they will follow you back.

Make sure you post status links regularly and it’s not looks like spammy. The more you get followers, the more you get sales.

Some peoples says, Twitter is old, common and won’t work. I say everyones aren't using Twitter for Teespering. So, Try this out and get some good sales.
OLD is GOLD.

Good luck peps.

Good post, do you have some solid stats to backup your thoughts?

Anyway, I don't think twitter is working in any way, just my thought, the traffic over there can hardly convert.

Good post, do you have some solid stats to backup your thoughts?

Anyway, I don't think twitter is working in any way, just my thought, the traffic over there can hardly convert.

Not much earning, but this is old february's earning which I used Twitter for promoting.

30KwsFc.jpg

All traffic sources are okay, if all works are done correctly. :)

Work Smart ;) Not hard

banners
Back