The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nirmalya Ghosh - Internet Marketeer

nirmalya

affiliate
Hi,

This is Nirmalya from B3net Inc. I am a online Marketing professional having 4 years of experience in this filed and now I am testing my hands in affiliate marketing.

Hi,

This is Nirmalya from B3net Inc. I am a online Marketing professional having 4 years of experience in this filed and now I am testing my hands in affiliate marketing.

Hello @nirmalya and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

Are you the owner of B3net looking for ways to promote the business, or are you an employee looking to expand your personal business into Affiliate marketing space?

We have an abundance of great marketers here and our community is very giving to those that take action. If you are a Newbie just getting started in this business, then here are a few goals to set for yourself:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend joining our DOJO where you find awesome tools, great guides and case studies, as well as contributions from highly regarded marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

MI
Back