The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Niche Website From Start To Finish

Great layout of pictures, very attractive.

Are you planning on linking each photo to a page or category of recipes or articles or something?

yeah that's exactly what i intend to do. hopefully will rank for some rare cocktail recipes.

i like the idea of having a home brew/make your own wine section as well, not sure where to put it though

yeah that's exactly what i intend to do. hopefully will rank for some rare cocktail recipes.

i like the idea of having a home brew/make your own wine section as well, not sure where to put it though

DIY - either separate categories (DIY/home brew/home vintner/whatever) or under the general beer/wine/whatever category.

Please let me know when the rare cocktail recipes are available. :)

I'm now wondering if I should make "choosing a shed" post and "shed bases" post, pages instead.

Would this affect my google rankings and if it did would it make sense in the long term to do this to make the site more structured?

I'm now wondering if I should make "choosing a shed" post and "shed bases" post, pages instead.

Would this affect my google rankings and if it did would it make sense in the long term to do this to make the site more structured?

I think anything that offers step progression is good.

What about something along the lines of how to prepare your shed base as a separate post?

Shelves
Shelving

Hey, good one! I guess you could start at the ceiling/roof and work you way down and around. Everything could be a post, even multiple posts if you use different angles for each topic.

More ideas

Entertainment section - possibly in interior section

Juke boxes
Surround sound set up?
Using an ipad as an entertainment centre?

More ideas

Entertainment section - possibly in interior section

Juke boxes
Surround sound set up?
Using an ipad as an entertainment centre?

All great ideas! You could even do a "My favourite pub shed music/music collection" and, of course, have links to the Amazon CD sales pages to those songs. In fact, does Amazon have how to build pub sheds on their site that you could link to? Sorry, you're with someone else, not Amazon, just remembered. But maybe that company has something like that?

Okay, going to look at your newly structured site.

be sure to check it out!

also i was thinking people like stories don't they?

should i make up a story about how i have a shed and how i'm turning it into a pub?

or should i tell the truth and say i don't have a shed as i'm renting but i would love to have one?

or should i ignore the story thing completely?

Also if i am signed up to say 5 different companiea that all sell sheds do you think i should promote all or just the best 1?

should i make up a story about how i have a shed and how i'm turning it into a pub? or should i tell the truth and say i don't have a shed as i'm renting but i would love to have one?

I wouldn't fabricate the story unless you can pull that off convincingly. You'd be better off telling somebody's real story. Do you have any friends or family with pub sheds that you could interview or profile? With photos, please.

If you know someone who is starting from scratch to build/convert a pub shed, you could even do a whole series with a new post weekly or something. Each segment runs through (in depth!) each step of the way, from preparing the ground to serving the first drink. Yup, big project, not for the feint of heart.

Also if i am signed up to say 5 different companiea that all sell sheds do you think i should promote all or just the best 1?

Couple of things come to mind:

- profile each one and/or do a comparison chart and write up of all five
- do an interview with each company (by email or Skype?)

Are there any videos of how-tos from these companies that you can take advantage of, maybe to embed on your site?

Oh, forgot to ask if you're starting to recruit members for your forum, get some energy going. Or are you planning to wait until you have the site further along?

Ohhhh - I love pinball machines! :)

There are so many potential topics and revenue streams open to you, @JayZ !

Re your forum, maybe recruit some members to get things going and make the site active?

I'm going with preparation as the term for before you own a shed. I need a term for once you own one?

Shed Owner?
Landlords?

MI
Back