The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Nice to Meet You Guys

mr.future.w

affiliate
Hello, everyone,
My name is Fergus. I have been in affiliate marketing for more than 1 year, mainly focusing on mobile traffic monetization. During the past 1 year, I mainly cooperated with mobile affiliate network, and ran some CPI campaigns.
I want to learn more about web traffic here, and further benefit what I am doing now.
Lots to learn.:fix:

Hello, everyone, My name is Fergus.

Hello @mr.future.w , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Happy to have you with us.

I have been in affiliate marketing for more than 1 year, mainly focusing on mobile traffic monetization. During the past 1 year, I mainly cooperated with mobile affiliate network, and ran some CPI campaigns.
I want to learn more about web traffic here, and further benefit what I am doing now.
Lots to learn.:fix:

There is always lots to learn in this business, no matter how long you've been in it!

We have loads of actionable information for you here that can boost your mobile marketing efforts. Your fellow members are deeply immersed in mobile and I am certain that building relationships with them, posting often, starting new threads, reporting your progress, and contributing when you are able, will result in your growth.

Take some time to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Last edited:
banners
Back