monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nice to Meet You Guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mr.future.w, Aug 12, 2015.

1. mr.future.w

mr.future.w Affiliate affiliate

Hello, everyone,
    My name is Fergus. I have been in affiliate marketing for more than 1 year, mainly focusing on mobile traffic monetization. During the past 1 year, I mainly cooperated with mobile affiliate network, and ran some CPI campaigns.
    I want to learn more about web traffic here, and further benefit what I am doing now.
    Lots to learn.:fix:

T J Tutor and K like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hello @mr.future.w , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Happy to have you with us.

There is always lots to learn in this business, no matter how long you've been in it!

We have loads of actionable information for you here that can boost your mobile marketing efforts. Your fellow members are deeply immersed in mobile and I am certain that building relationships with them, posting often, starting new threads, reporting your progress, and contributing when you are able, will result in your growth.

Take some time to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

T J

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  4. andree

andree Affiliate affiliate

Hi man, great to have you here!

5. roc.ph

roc.ph Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey @mr.future.w , Welcome to the forum.Love to hear your mobile traffic experience soon.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI