The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nice to meet you all

C

Carlos7ROI

Hey Guys, super happy to be in this forum.

My name is Carlos and I am a new aff manager at 7ROI. Love to see people keeps active in this forum and I am very impressed by the community and all the resources available.

If you have any question about CPA or general IM, I'm here to help. I won't BS you, If I do not know the answer I'll be straight to the point and say "no idea" but If I know and if it's within my knowledge, I'll be more than happy to help out

Cheers!

Hey Guys, super happy to be in this forum.

Hi @Carlos7ROI , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

My name is Carlos and I am a new aff manager at 7ROI. Love to see people keeps active in this forum and I am very impressed by the community and all the resources available.

If you have any question about CPA or general IM, I'm here to help. I won't BS you, If I do not know the answer I'll be straight to the point and say "no idea" but If I know and if it's within my knowledge, I'll be more than happy to help out

Cheers!

Always great to have a new voice of experience join us.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. No spamming.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get 10 posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Thank you @T J Tutor

Sorry if I sounded like pitching, wasn't my intention at all. I'll be glad to contribute and help the community as much as I can, also looking forward to learn as well.

Cheers!

MI
Back