The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything [Newbie's Helpdesk] Ask Any Question Related To CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you talk too general, do not go in-depth, it seems you do not want to share, so you create on this topic what purpose

Hi @Jeewan , Im assuming you will be split testing on various traffic networks. Just keep us on your list of top traffic sources for redirect and pops ;)

Hi,
I tried in the past month joining many CPA networks but I was rejected everytime I try to join, and I'm not totally a newbie, I worked with Clickbank for more than 2 years now and made more than $10K with them, and I really do wanna join the CPA world.

Could you please tell me which CPA networks I can join ?

Thanks.

Hey guys!
How are your campaigns doing? Hope their stacking massive cash ;)

I finally got involved in advertising the Betting industry and I'm working
with Revenue Share.

That's how my campaign works:
My leads opt-in through my squeeze Page to get betting strategies (in the form of video-tutorials).
On the same page where I embed the video-tutorials I ask'em to apply the strategies subscribing to the bookies through my aff. links.

So the funnel structure is:
FB ad -> Squeeze Page -> Email with the link to the videos -> video-tutorials -> Aff Link

1- What do you guys think? Is anyone of you involved in this kind of Aff Marketing?
2- Do you think I could build a shorter and more effective funnel in order to optimize conversions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back