The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything [Newbie's Helpdesk] Ask Any Question Related To CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndeXer

Opening this thread only for those newbies who just started their CPA career. You can ask any question from finding the niche to how to promote direct offers.

I would honored if I help even a single user in earning. Good thing is, you don't have to be my referral for this.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi
I am just starting. I am going to start with CPI. I have a doubt do i need landing page for CPI too ?
If yes how to use it?

thanks for your help in advance...i m looking for a tutorial to use/place tracking /pixel url from adscendmedia to airpush to record the conversions. can you help to point out such tutorial..? thanks

Hello, Im Kala Very new to CPA...Im in need of help in a major way....OK So, I want to Link several offers on One url Link, then when one is completed they will be redirected to the next cpa offer... here is an example of what I want to accomplish
cpa.ly12uQd just put the http:// in the front to view.... this is not any of my offers, I found this on youtube and want the same set up as far as the link, with several offers. Please if you know what this is called or know how I can make this happen Please Advised

hello ....everyone ....iam newbie...in cpa industry....last 7 months ago i apply for peerly and maxbounty....but they have rejected...can somebody tell me how can i accept to the cpa network or the easy cpa network that accept the application?
i really really want join to the cpa games......many thanks...

Hi All,

I'm looking for websites that work based on CPA payment, Can you help me to find some targeted websites binary option?
Basically I'm working as an affiliate manager at Optionsclick.com - full regulated broker - licensed with all Europe CySEC/FCA/MIFID/BAFIN/CONSOB/AMF .

HIGH CPA COMMISSION :)

Feel free to contact me trough Skype:Robert.miller8867
or please send me email at : robertm@optionsclick247.com

Thanks a lot,
Robert

Hi,

So I am a newbie I have received mixed information regarding promoting peerfly offers through 7search. I have decided I would like to promote a Ipad offer offered through peerfly and use 7search in conjunction. I have done some research and some affiliates say you should create your own landing page to presell offer and others say you can direct link offer. Which is true? How do I create a landing page where do I go to do this? Can anyone provide a sample successful landing page so I have a template to go off of when creating my own? Is there a guide/study/case that can guide a person in depth from start to finish with choosing an offer through peerfly, creating a landing page once offer is created, and then advertising with 7search like a idiot dummies guide? My goal is to consistently make $10 a day from each campaign. I do not have a lot of money so the most reasonable priced suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I joined CPA grip but I'm not sure which offer and how to promote

You need to select one particular offer (eg., email submit) and promote it via fb ads, bing ads or google ads. Until and unless you take initiative and promote the offer and tweak a little you will not learn to choose correct offer for yourself.

Hi
I am just starting. I am going to start with CPI. I have a doubt do i need landing page for CPI too ?
If yes how to use it?

I suggest you to go with the CPA instead of CPI, CPI pays way less than CPA, need any help regarding CPA let me know.

Whats the most you've earned in one day from incentive methods?

Use to crossed $600/day easily before loosing all my motivation. Back with some new methods, getting back on track, it will take some time.

hello ....everyone ....iam newbie...in cpa industry....last 7 months ago i apply for peerly and maxbounty....but they have rejected...can somebody tell me how can i accept to the cpa network or the easy cpa network that accept the application?
i really really want join to the cpa games......many thanks...

Maxbounty and Peerfly are the giants of CPA industry, you need to hold some experience before applying for accounts there. I suggest you to start with PPD sites like http://cheersfile.net and start earning, so that you will get the clear idea about how things work. Let me know if you need any more help.

TS no response :)

I have question to,
how do you determine that the offer you promote is worthy?

When selecting offers for direct promotion you can check the EPC's. This is what determines whether the offer is worth approaching or not.

help ????:):):):):)

Please let me know what type of help you need.

Hi,

So I am a newbie I have received mixed information regarding promoting peerfly offers through 7search. I have decided I would like to promote a Ipad offer offered through peerfly and use 7search in conjunction. I have done some research and some affiliates say you should create your own landing page to presell offer and others say you can direct link offer. Which is true? How do I create a landing page where do I go to do this? Can anyone provide a sample successful landing page so I have a template to go off of when creating my own? Is there a guide/study/case that can guide a person in depth from start to finish with choosing an offer through peerfly, creating a landing page once offer is created, and then advertising with 7search like a idiot dummies guide? My goal is to consistently make $10 a day from each campaign. I do not have a lot of money so the most reasonable priced suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to answer all your question, please provide me with your skype ID.

Regards
IndeXer

Reactions: K
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back