propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Olala, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Olala

Olala New Member

Hello everyone! I am a fresh MBA graduate, I am working as a Research Assistant in my school. I am encouraged to develop a topic of my personal interest. E-commerce was one of the MBA courses I studied. Recently, I got interested in affiliate programmes, their environment and stakeholders. I am thinking of making it all into a thesis for a Doctor's degree. The international environment of this forum looks like a great place to get first-hand and reliable information, as well as, to get familiar with the topic. I do hope to find help and advice here.

2. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, Olala.

Your reason for joining is a little unusual, but very interesting. :)

There is a wealth of information here. We have many very friendly and very knowledgeable members. You will have no problem getting reliable information and 5 Star is a great place to get familiar with affiliate marketing.

Ask questions whenever you have any.

3. Olala

Olala New Member

Thank you for your warm welcome

Dear Larwee,
    I do agree that the reason is not a common one.
    I just think that instead of reading tons of peer-reviewed articles on Ebsco for example, it will be much more interesting to communicate with real people in the world of affiliate programmes and get a clear idea of the research topic in my mind.

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Olala,

Welcome to 5 Star. I agree it's an interesting reason to join. Maybe if we help answer all your questions and give you advice, you will mention us in your thesis. ;)

5. Olala

Olala New Member

Oh, yes!

Dear Linda Buquet,
    There definitely will be list of forums were I will ge gathering information. However, if there will be any interviews and the members will be agree to be mentioned, I will be happy to do this. :D

6. Grimmaze

Grimmaze New Member

Well, I will expect something interesting from you then.

Welcome aboard. :)

7. Olala

Olala New Member

Grimmaze, I do hope not to let down your expectations.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed