The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

jamiam

affiliate
Hello to all CpaFix members and Dojo members, hope everyone is having a great day or evening depending on what part of the world your live in.

First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me into your forum. This forum was highly recommended by a fellow IM associate, once I explained to him that I wanted to start my IM in CPA marketing he directed me to this forum. I do not want to bore you all with all the details of my life, but I would like to learn how to get started in CPA offers from scratch. I have owned a business for over 17 years and as most of you know do the economy I decided to dissolve my business a few years ago. I currently do have a full time job, but it is not what I wish to do the rest of my life. I enjoy traveling and spending time with my family and that is why I would like to get into IM on the CPA side of things. I know that with any business it takes time and money to get set up. I do not have any problem with that. I would like to build a IM business that I can run or maintain in any part of the world . I have read the Newbie 411 several times already, but if you do not know what the heck you are doing its like being on a rowboat with out a paddle. I have already made the efforts of getting a domain and will start working on my website soon. I could definitely use the expertise of any of you to direct my in the right sources on how to start promoting CPA offers. I'm a hands on type of person, if you can recommend any videos that would permit me to look over the shoulder of a CPA expert that teaches you step by step how to find the right offer to promote how to set up the campaign, monitor and tweak the offers to get the most ROI I would really appreciate it.

Either way, I am open to all comments and suggestions. I look forward to a wonderful and great relationship with you all.

Make it a great day or evening.

Kind Regards,

Juan

Hi Marc, hope all is well.

As a newbie in the CPA market, should I just join the Dojo or just wait a while till I get my feet wet.

Well if time is money the dojo more then pays for itself! It's also getting an upgrade soon in both content, tools and price, when it's integrated with affiliatefix. So if your on the fence Now is better then later for sure.

Thanks Adrian, I really appreciate your advice. I will do that, It good to know that there are actually great people out there that are willing to help, not just take your money.

Kind Regards,

Juan

It good to know that there are actually great people out there that are willing to help, not just take your money.

On that note! if you sell clickbank, you can use your affiliate id to get a discount. But you need to be selling products on it currently. If not my banner looks like a good one. ;) Sorry I'm on a big truth in advertising kick right now.

I see your in building a website process, I'm a known cheap ass. So if come across something that costs, I've usually found a cheap or free solution in that venue.

Hey Adrian, I am an affiliate with clickbank but I haven't sold squat on there yet. So I probably end up using your link. I would really appreciate it if you could send some info on Free Websites, free is always good. :)

Thanks

Come on Juan, you get unlimited webspace and a few domains for less than 10 bucks per month.

Not for free, but almost for free, and for that professionally.

And that's the only investment for a beginner ;)

Thanks Marc I was going say that, I was also going to mention it good to do some keyword digging and browse offers before you get a domain. You don't want tooltime.com as your domain if your going to do dating offers. Although you could get a generic name like AffiliatewithaJob.com to setup for networks. But you'd want to get another for your offers.

It's not good to start your empire on someone else's land. You can invade them but you need a home base to start with. Hope that makes sense.

Hey Marc, I truly understand what you mean. I registered with iPage a few weeks ago for $2.00 bucks a month it gives me 6 pages and unlimited everything else. I thought that might be a good way to start, while a start making some money. Hey but if I could pickup a freebie website it would not hurt. :)

Regards,

MI
Back