The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

ijaz

affiliate
Hello team

i am new to maxbounty and have got approved , but i have really no idea where i can promote offers, I am a poor guy and i cant afford for paid traffic
let me know which offers i can promote,

help me out to earn atleast $70 to $100 on daily basis

i am waiting for you

thank you

Hi Ijaz how is it going.

To be honest to make money you need to invest money. If you want to get to $70-$100 soon the best way to do that will be to master a paid strategy.

There are free and low cost strategies that you can use but those should be thought of as long term strategies that will drive a good amount of traffic with time. You can do conversation marketing and many other things, but it will take some time to see results with them.

My advice is gather up some money, learn a paid strategy and try it out. At the same time do the free and low cost strategies. Good luck with everything! The most important thing is stay positive and never give up!

To your success,
JC

Thank you for reply and information but as i said i am new to CPA market so please tell me what is the best and affordable paid marketing company and as i am working with maxbounty so let me know which offers i have to select for paid traffic....Looking forward to you

Hey Ijaz,

Greetings and Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix: :)

I am sure you will get some reasonable ideas, for free methods
by googling "Free methods for promoting affiliate offers"

Let me give you a hand,
here is the link for the search, click here >> Let Me Google That

Enjoy....:D

Last edited:
If you want to build a real business, you need to invest in paid traffic.

While i can totally understand that your budget limitation, free traffic will take forever to generate stable flows of leads. I would suggest you to start with Bing PPC. That way you only pay when people click on your link. If not you can try to look for blog related to your niche and offer blog guest posting.

MI
Back