The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie. Trying to crack mobile.

c_2

affiliate
Hello all,

I've read through lots of these threads so thought I should get posting and start my own!

Quick background
I'm new to AM. Did Charles Ngo's newbie fast track and keen to get serious.

I have experimented with a few things previously 7search, Teespring, niche blogging.

I'm from the UK.

My first 'proper' campaign
For my first campaign I used: go2mobi traffic, Adsbridge tracking and a ClickDealer offer.

I wanted to keep things simple here (as it's my first proper campaign) so just used 1 traffic source and 1 offer. I had 3 landing pages though.

I let the campaign run for 1 day and I was quite pleased with the results (3 conversions). However, I'm not sure I have everything set up right, so wanted to try and get some advice before I burn too much money.

Budget - the minimum budget on go2mobi is $50 per day, so I set it to this level for now
Bids - for my bids I had it set up as auto, which is what go2mobi recommended:

unspecified.png

Traffic - Please see my traffic summary below. I'm concerned that my CPC/CPM is very high?

unspecified%20copy.png

Please note that something isn't right with my set as conversions aren't being logged for some reason (I'll look into this).

Tracking
- here is my tracking data for the 3 landing pages:

unspecified%20copy%202.png

As you can see, the cost isn't being pulled through so the ROI etc. isn't working correctly. But, I got 3 conversions!

Because I'm using auto bidding on go2mobi I don't think I can accurately set the cost for the campaign in AdsBridge.

Going forward
I want to keep this running as I think the results are encouraging, but before I gather more data/optimise I have some queries I'd like help with:

1. How should I be bidding for my traffic? Auto/manual? If manual what should my CPM be? (this is how you bid on go2mobi).

2. If anyone has any tips on setting up go2mobi with AdsBridge I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello all,

I've read through lots of these threads so thought I should get posting and start my own!

Quick background
I'm new to AM. Did Charles Ngo's newbie fast track and keen to get serious.

I have experimented with a few things previously 7search, Teespring, niche blogging.

I'm from the UK.

My first 'proper' campaign
For my first campaign I used: go2mobi traffic, Adsbridge tracking and a ClickDealer offer.

I wanted to keep things simple here (as it's my first proper campaign) so just used 1 traffic source and 1 offer. I had 3 landing pages though.

I let the campaign run for 1 day and I was quite pleased with the results (3 conversions). However, I'm not sure I have everything set up right, so wanted to try and get some advice before I burn too much money.

Budget - the minimum budget on go2mobi is $50 per day, so I set it to this level for now
Bids - for my bids I had it set up as auto, which is what go2mobi recommended:

unspecified.png

Traffic - Please see my traffic summary below. I'm concerned that my CPC/CPM is very high?

unspecified%20copy.png

Please note that something isn't right with my set as conversions aren't being logged for some reason (I'll look into this).

Tracking
- here is my tracking data for the 3 landing pages:

unspecified%20copy%202.png

As you can see, the cost isn't being pulled through so the ROI etc. isn't working correctly. But, I got 3 conversions!

Because I'm using auto bidding on go2mobi I don't think I can accurately set the cost for the campaign in AdsBridge.

Going forward
I want to keep this running as I think the results are encouraging, but before I gather more data/optimise I have some queries I'd like help with:

1. How should I be bidding for my traffic? Auto/manual? If manual what should my CPM be? (this is how you bid on go2mobi).

2. If anyone has any tips on setting up go2mobi with AdsBridge I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Hello
Thank you for your post.I find it similar to what i am doing now.
Could you please explain me how do you set up postback url with your AM.
I have some problems here.
Thanks

I just got an opportunity to learn more from the post you just shared buddy. I am also on the journey of trying these things out. Therefore there will come a time when I will need your help. I Hope that I wont experience much difficulty in this new task I am now taking it up because I have not experience with the network at all.

banners
Back