The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie to Expert Blogs - Do you have any?

Hey,

I am wondering about this. I read a lot of blogs and can't find to see a blog that is owned by a newbie and after years he or she became an expert and make big bucks without fluff.

You know, like a journey blog that also contains some information he or she learned from the very beginning.

Can you please share it? Thanks

:)

I know a person who started a blog, first on blogger and then own hosting and how he is making $$$ and one of the top blogger in India, The name is: Harsh Aggarwal

Well, I'm not newbie but Yes I have start blogging and getting average response as well. Not making any money too :(

I know what you mean. It seems as though every one is just... At the top. I have trouble proceeding because I never see the "steps"

I'm watching this post for an answer ;)

Start your blog asap - it doesn't matter if you're a newb or a expert, it's great for networking and getting your name out - it's also great motivation to look back on your post and journey and keep moving and improving.

Here in India one of my friend became a problogger .... rohit langde blogsolute ... his monthly income in now in four figures.

I consider myself newbie, I have blog, but sadly haven't made enough money yet :p

My strength is technical so I tend to write from that angle rather than business or marketing angle which I yet to master.

Blogging can be a very lucrative way of making money online. You can be successful in your own way of blogging. One of the secrets is creating good content. A good quality content is very vital to get people's attention. It should have sense, interesting and informative. Writers must learn more about their target audience in order to understand how to persuade these readers to make a move. In that way, you can easily convince your audience to take what you are offering, and get conversion later.

There is no real secret and there is no overnight success with blogging

as far as steps i guess they would be

1. find something you know something about or you want to know more about...preferably something that is not over saturated
but you can write about anything i guess

2. create good content. this where many people get hung up. I look at applications everyday from blogs that have little to no real content. people want to slap something together and start throwing affiliate links all over the place. no one will click on them if no one trust you or knows who you are

3. promote your blog relentlessly, but not in a spammy way.

4. do something that others can follow. For example i am training to hike the AT next year which will probably take the better part of three months to conclude. it will be extremely difficult which is why i am giving myself a a lot of time to prepare both physically and mentally. the fact is over 75% who attempt this fail.
I will use not only my training but the actual journey in my blog. this will give people things to follow. I will probably look to promote hiking gear and other things, but it doesn't matter if i have a loyal following and those that may sign up to get up to date information on where i am and what i am doing.

The hardest part is trying to run a business while hiking i the mountains, but who said this wasn't going to be difficult.
I need the challenge to push myself beyond my own mental limitations

MI
Back