The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tareq Mahmud

affiliate
Good day every one. Salute to all members. Special thanks to contributors regarding this page. I am working with CPA from last month. I really need help regarding my dating CPA offer. I have in trouble in traffic related issue. Also in search of good and reliable affiliate network. Thanks to all. Take care.

Hey welcome mate, appreciate you spent a few minute posting your situation here AffiliateFix!

Start a thread on
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I bet many people will shed a light to your CPA career. :D
Thanks a lot bro. I m glad that you reply and appreciate me here. As like other newbie, I also trying hard but want specific help from seniors. As you a moderator here, think something better for us. Please take initiative for us. It 'll make this forum more popular. Thanks, Take care.

Thanks a lot bro. I m glad that you reply and appreciate me here. As like other newbie, I also trying hard but want specific help from seniors. As you a moderator here, think something better for us. Please take initiative for us. It 'll make this forum more popular. Thanks, Take care.
Simple! Spend times here on AffiliateFix you will be heavily rewarded. :)

Hi @Tareq Mahmud You will find threads and company profiles for Kimia in more industry forums and sites.

Here is our thread on affiliatefix :) : Official - Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

We post advice, events, offers, interall news ( so you get to know the team) etc... We have been in the mobile industry for many years and our senior team is made up of industry veterans, from carrier, product to webmasters...

Let me know if I can help you ;)

Simple! Spend times here on AffiliateFix you will be heavily rewarded. :)
Thanks a lot. Yes, I spending time here and looking so many posts. Problem is that, as newbie, cant properly understand which issue can be taken first and which 'll be later. Another problem is, many advises are here but there is a link to learn details but to do so, I have to pay there.

Hi @Tareq Mahmud You will find threads and company profiles for Kimia in more industry forums and sites.

Here is our thread on affiliatefix :) : Official - Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

We post advice, events, offers, interall news ( so you get to know the team) etc... We have been in the mobile industry for many years and our senior team is made up of industry veterans, from carrier, product to webmasters...

Let me know if I can help you ;)
Thanks Mr. Marina. I want to join your network. Need help.

All you need to know is signup here: Kimia.Mobi

Just so you know... our approval process means:
  • No strings attached!
  • Its quick and simple
  • An onboarder will personally contact you with 48 working hrs
  • And should you need to contact me, Im alwasy available on skype @ ID: mlopezarranz

:D
I already sent request from my skype now.

Welcome, @Tareq Mahmud !

Please take initiative for us.

He did. :)

What @game333 is telling you, is to start a thread in that forum so people can help you with your specific traffic problem. "Senior" marketers don't usually come to the introductions forum to help people, as that's not what it is for.

We have more than 30,000 members, so if you put your post in the correct place, many people will see that you need help.

Good luck in your CPA venture! Hope to see one of your journeys so I can follow it.

Good day every one. Salute to all members. Special thanks to contributors regarding this page.

Hello @Tareq Mahmud , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

I am working with CPA from last month. I really need help regarding my dating CPA offer. I have in trouble in traffic related issue. Also in search of good and reliable affiliate network. Thanks to all. Take care.

So, you've been in CPA for a month. Have you any previous affiliate marketing experience?

What traffic source are you using?

What specifically is your traffic problem?

You've been running a campaign, which suggests you are already in one network. Which network(s) are you in now and why do you require additional networks at this time? You're a Newbie, one or two networks are plenty for now.

Are you split testing your offers, your landing pages, and your creatives?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @Tareq Mahmud , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

So, you've been in CPA for a month. Have you any previous affiliate marketing experience?

You've been running a campaign, which suggests you are already in one network. Which network(s) are you in now and why do you require additional networks at this time? You're a Newbie, one or two networks are plenty for now.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J
Thanks a lot SIR, you replied me. I am glad. I have getting many clicks but no conversions yet. this is my main problem. And I have no ability to join DOJO now, In future, I 'll join there. Take care SIR.

Thanks a lot SIR, you replied me. I am glad. I have getting many clicks but no conversions yet. this is my main problem. And I have no ability to join DOJO now, In future, I 'll join there. Take care SIR.

Have you any previous affiliate marketing experience?

Thanks SIR, I have no previous experience. I using twitter as my source. Traffics come to my Landing Page or site. I found some clicks in report. But no conversation are found. No split test done SIR. I need specific help in these regards SIR.

Thanks SIR, I have no previous experience. I using twitter as my source. Traffics come to my Landing Page or site. I found some clicks in report. But no conversation are found. No split test done SIR. I need specific help in these regards SIR.

I suggest you get a follow along going in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Identify and list everything you have now. Your hosting type, number of domains, number of landing pages, number of creatives, budget for ads, types of ads, verticals, types of offers, which tracker, etc.

Once you get a follow along going, you can expect a lot more members visiting your thread with advice and guidance.

I suggest you get a follow along going in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Identify and list everything you have now. Your hosting type, number of domains, number of landing pages, number of creatives, budget for ads, types of ads, verticals, types of offers, which tracker, etc.

Once you get a follow along going, you can expect a lot more members visiting your thread with advice and guidance.
Thank you SIR..

Thanks a lot SIR

banners
Back