The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Newbie on AffiliateFix, not in affiliate marketing

Barth

affiliate
Hi,

I'm a newbie on AffiliateFix but I'm not totally new in the affiliate marketing.

I started as webmaster 12 years ago and earned my first $$$ some months later. On my 18yo I opened my first company which still alive (I'm proud :p).

I'm 27yo and I'm French, so forgive me in advance for my bad english. ;) Now I live in Italy and I gonna move to China next year.

Now I want to change my business a bit as the SEO in more and more hard, I'd like to have a try on media buying, but it seems also very very tough.

I'm here to learn but also for help people with my knowledge (maybe it can be useful ^^).

Thanks for reading. :)

Hello Barth. Welcome to affiliatefix. You reminded me of my past a bit. I can understand when you say that "Now I want to change my business a bit as the SEO in more and more hard". I have been into SEO for quite a long time.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't for to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:

regards
Soul
Hi,

I'm a newbie on AffiliateFix but I'm not totally new in the affiliate marketing.

I started as webmaster 12 years ago and earned my first $$$ some months later. On my 18yo I opened my first company which still alive (I'm proud :p).

I'm 27yo and I'm French, so forgive me in advance for my bad english. ;) Now I live in Italy and I gonna move to China next year.

Now I want to change my business a bit as the SEO in more and more hard, I'd like to have a try on media buying, but it seems also very very tough.

I'm here to learn but also for help people with my knowledge (maybe it can be useful ^^).

Thanks for reading. :)

Hi @Barth , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Nice to have another voice of experience join us.

We have many travelers amongst here, I'm sure you'll find some of them as you integrate into our family of marketers.

While SEO is not a means for targeted traffic, it still plays an important role.

Media buying isn't hard, it's just that all of our various areas of marketing have become more competitive than ever before and everything is more comprehensive that in the past.

I'm here to learn but also for help people with my knowledge (maybe it can be useful ^^).[/QUOTE]

We're looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back