The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

newbie in affiliate marketing.

robertmitchell

affiliate
I am just a newbie in affiliate marketing. I just want to know if someone can advise me what to start with. What should i do to succed in affiliate marketing? Are there any blogs that can be taken as an example or people who can share their personal experience> any information will be useful.

Take a read through the basics: Wiki

Read all the free info on this and other forums, DO NOT buy anything just yet!

Pick a method that interests you the most and stick to it.

Don't go from one to another.

As far as blogs, check out, Charles Ngo, LukePeerFly and SmartPassiveIncome.

Hey Robert, I would advise you to find a niche or methodology that you are most interested in and do research on the subject until you know it very well. For example if you are interested in Pay Per Click or Cost Per Action Marketing. Watch a ton of Youtube videos, read ebooks and most importantly find a mentor you can trust. I agree with Admin as well. Find something and stick to it. Do not try a ton of different programs. There are a million ways to make money online. You just have to find the way that works best for you. I have a ton of free ebooks I would be happy to share with you. Shoot me a PM. Hope this helps.

Hi Robert,

Your "niche" would be the area in which you want to become an expert and maximize your opportunities. For example, you might have a niche in the Automotive, Dating, Insurance, or Health industry. Just pick an area where you believe you can succeed and maximize it.

Look around this forum, read the case studies and wiki to get an idea.
Use those to start promoting.
You will see the results soon.

Just take action!

you can start with mobile marketing because its very effective in 2014 but put in your mind the variation that u'll need to optimize on when you start you campaigns (GEO/Network Provider/OS Version...etc)

banners
Back