The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Newbie Help] How to promote affiliate offers in a Ad Network?

karthik94

Hi FBQueen,

Thanks for reading my post. I am a newbie to Affiliate Marketing and I do need a professional help. Hence I chose Affiliatefix as my help desk. Now I did hear about your session on Affiliatefix. I am happy about it. I don't want to waste your time , so coming to the point.

I am an Internet Marketing Analyst. I work on the studying about every networks. How publishers offer works and how to ad networks promote offers and how do they get their ROI. I maintain a strategy to studying all these networks.

But I need some help on promoting these affiliate offers. I managed to run many campaigns using iframe with middle domain and redirecting it to the offers. The type of targeting is PPV mostly and in some case its PPC. The offers are setup as RON as it is a general offers like freebie, healthcare, skincare etc. Even though I use top networks like Lead Impact, Self Advertiser, 50onRed etc. I may not able to get a single conversion. All my attempts become fail.

I need your help on giving a secret to promote this offers, which should be helpful to me. I ready many blogs but none was helpful. So I need your help here.

Regards,
Karthik P

Hi Karthik,

thank you for taking the time to ask your question in such an organized layout :) Appreciate it!

I understand that you're trying to get your feet wet by running sweeps, diet and skin ads, buying RON traffic. I am not sure if PPV is the best traffic source for these kind of offers, usually RON traffic is low-quality, takes a lot of money and testing to find the hidden gems(working placements).

It's hard to say what you're messing up as you haven't mentioned any details about your setup, but here are 3 tips you should consider before giving it another shot:
1. Always always always check what your competitors are doing. You don't necessarily need to invest into a spying tool as you can manually do it yourself too.
2. Definitely recommend to use a topnotch tracking tool. CPVLab just came out with a new version, make sure you track EVERYTHING in your funnel. Placements, ads, landing pages, offers.
3. If you haven't got any conversions yet that may be due to a few things - a) you're hopping around too much, not collecting enough data (aka not spending enough) to evaluate your traffic quality, b) you're not testing/rotating a bunch of offers, c) you don't understand who's browsing those sites you're targeting, d)you've got a major flaw in your setup (ex. your site loads too slow)

Good luck!

Hello FBQueen,

I sincerely thank you for taking time and reading my post. I really admire the way you help each newbie here and everywhere. I wish to become a MASTER like you all at affiliate marketing soon. Hope it will go good. I would be happy if I be in contact with you and get to learn many things.

Regards,
Karthik
Enthusiastic Internet Marketer:affiliatefix::)

MI
Back