The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie from Canada

lisatfleming

affiliate
Hi all I just recently bought a work at home(data entry) program.
and have posted ads in free classifieds and a few forums. I'm using clickbank for this and have received no $ yet. Thought i meet some like minded people here and get some tips. An yone else use Clickbank?
I don't have a website cause it scares me but If I can find easy instructions on how to so Great.
I look forward to chatting
Lisa

Welcome to 5 Star, Lisa.

You haven't made the best choice by getting involved in that data entry work at home program. A lot of people who are just starting make the same mistake. Most forums are going to consider those posts as spam and are going to remove what you post and many will ban you. It is just another one of those things that tries to make people believe it is easy to make lots of money with almost no work.

Probably the best thing you could do would be to visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum and read as much of what is posted there as you can. It will help you learn what to do and what not to do http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56

You'll probably have some questions that you will want to post in that forum and our friendly and very helpful members will be glad to answer.

Welcome lisatfleming, it's nice to meet you. Good luck with your success in finding something to do at home. I know with this forum- they will lead you in the right direction.

MI
Back