monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newbie Friendly Traffic

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by boussakka, Nov 1, 2013.

1. boussakka

boussakka The Black&White NINJA affiliate

Hi KJ,

Unfortunately this is the last of the week, I hop you had a good time with us, and I would like to thank for being here, answering our questions.

My question is, What Traffic source should a newbie like me start with? and why?

Thanks Again.

2. monetizer
  3. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Hey thanks for posting i really loved posting here on the forum :) about your question it depends on many factors including budget , etc for newbies in paid traffic i consider PPV the best as if we compare it with other traffic sources like Media Buying it requires much more and a very serious budget , in testing etc at least $2500 and it is the minimum budget you require . COming to social media you cant promote everything on it and no need to mention fb can kill your account anytime . About PPC google dont like affiliates and other sources dont have quality or volume .... So PPV is the only good source left with low budget requirement and with no trouble from traffic network ..

2 people like this.
  4. bcmarkets

bcmarkets Affiliate affiliate

Can i start PPV with 500 from Africa?

5. rockstarvipul

rockstarvipul Affiliate affiliate

Yes Definitely. Will Strongly recommend LeadImpact to start with.

6. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Of course you can :)

7. bobkhan

bobkhan Affiliate affiliate

I think as a newbie, you should start looking for free sources of traffic first, before you jump into buying traffic.

8. maxius

maxius Affiliate affiliate

Thanks, i will definetely try ppv traffic

9. Martini

Martini Affiliate affiliate

If you're planning to promote adult offers, you could check out Exoclick for PPC.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI