The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Newbie Friendly] Time To Start Earning With CPAGrip, What You Say?

To collect peoples downloading your tool, software or anything, I used to create a small and simple good looking video on Powerpoint or a screen recorder with microphone.

With microphone, I used to say how to download the files from those link. Real voice can able to earn the trust of your visitors. Then I upload those videos on YouTube.

What will we make pdf or PowerPoint or ms word? how I find to write article?

Hey Guys, My real name is Reaz. Today I’m writing this tutorial for everyone, who are thinking and guessing about how peoples are earning huge money with CPAGrip. As It’s newbie friendly, I hope you will like it.

In this post, you will able to learn how to earn money with CPAGrip by using YouTube & SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

To use YouTube & SEO strategy to earn money with CPA, you don’t need any investment.

The ways, you will use to earn money with CPAGrip:

File locking: I’ve been using preset file locker to lock a guide, tools, software and etc. Everytime peoples unlock and download the file, I get paid.

Potential of Earning: Every single download will generate you $1 to $2 (more) if the person who is downloading the file from English country. You can earn more, if you target other language countries.

Want to optimize earning?: If you can able to target countries such as Belgium, France or the Netherlands can give you $5 $15 per download. (It will be awesome, if you can able to speak those languages).

The most important part, how will you generate traffic to your CPA offers?

To collect peoples downloading your tool, software or anything, I used to create a small and simple good looking video on Powerpoint or a screen recorder with microphone.

With microphone, I used to say how to download the files from those link. Real voice can able to earn the trust of your visitors. Then I upload those videos on YouTube.

Once they were uploaded and ready to promote. I used SEO to rank my YouTube videos higher in search results.

There are a lot of tutorials in the web about how to rank your YouTube videos. You can search on forum, some website or blog.

Description in YouTube video (The most important part):

I spent only few minutes writing a good SEO description with a keyword.

Then I ping my YouTube Videos and boost the video by purchasing little service from SEOClerks and Fiverr.

Subtitles and annotations:

I’ve added subtitles on the video and added some annotations after uploaded the video.

Re-Cap YouTube SEO:

Writing a good description and make a good video is always very important part to attract peoples. It keeps your viewers watching and it means they engage with you. They will love to download the file you share on Youtube.

Boosting your channel with SEOClerk’s service will rank your video on top search lists as fast as possible. It will work like magic, if you can able to find the perfect service from SEOClerks.

How much you can earn from CPAGrip?

After I created my first YouTube channel and uploaded first three videos, doing a little on page SEO and boosting my videos with Paid service from SEOClerks. I earned $87.43 by the end of my first day with CPAGrip.

That videos generated more than 1000+ clicks & more than 50+ leads. By scaling up my methods, finding new sources, I’v been earning $400+ per month.

Don't Be Lazy, Start working now.
Some peoples are thinking YouTube is dead for CPA offers. Don't Believe, Keep working and find the twist. SCALE UP..
Thanks for sharing.

Hey Guys, My real name is Reaz. Today I’m writing this tutorial for everyone, who are thinking and guessing about how peoples are earning huge money with CPAGrip. As It’s newbie friendly, I hope you will like it.

In this post, you will able to learn how to earn money with CPAGrip by using YouTube & SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

To use YouTube & SEO strategy to earn money with CPA, you don’t need any investment.

The ways, you will use to earn money with CPAGrip:

File locking: I’ve been using preset file locker to lock a guide, tools, software and etc. Everytime peoples unlock and download the file, I get paid.

Potential of Earning: Every single download will generate you $1 to $2 (more) if the person who is downloading the file from English country. You can earn more, if you target other language countries.

Want to optimize earning?: If you can able to target countries such as Belgium, France or the Netherlands can give you $5 $15 per download. (It will be awesome, if you can able to speak those languages).

The most important part, how will you generate traffic to your CPA offers?

Once they were uploaded and ready to promote. I used SEO to rank my YouTube videos higher in search results.

There are a lot of tutorials in the web about how to rank your YouTube videos. You can search on forum, some website or blog.

Description in YouTube video (The most important part):

I spent only few minutes writing a good SEO description with a keyword.

Then I ping my YouTube Videos and boost the video by purchasing little service from SEOClerks and Fiverr.

Subtitles and annotations:

I’ve added subtitles on the video and added some annotations after uploaded the video.

Re-Cap YouTube SEO:

Writing a good description and make a good video is always very important part to attract peoples. It keeps your viewers watching and it means they engage with you. They will love to download the file you share on Youtube.

Boosting your channel with SEOClerk’s service will rank your video on top search lists as fast as possible. It will work like magic, if you can able to find the perfect service from SEOClerks.

How much you can earn from CPAGrip?

After I created my first YouTube channel and uploaded first three videos, doing a little on page SEO and boosting my videos with Paid service from SEOClerks. I earned $87.43 by the end of my first day with CPAGrip.

That videos generated more than 1000+ clicks & more than 50+ leads. By scaling up my methods, finding new sources, I’v been earning $400+ per month.

Don't Be Lazy, Start working now.
Some peoples are thinking YouTube is dead for CPA offers. Don't Believe, Keep working and find the twist. SCALE UP..

great man, but do you have another trick to earn on cpa grip

i have Been Using this Method last year
i generated Some Cash
u just Need a niche + friendly PHP Script that can do this Job
If Some One Needs Help With This Strategy PM me i can Help Him No Problem At all
also i can Give Him the Niche and Every thing
########
the thing that i wanna Say to people Who wants to do this is never put ur cpa network link in description otherways ur channel will be flagged
########
the secret of this method is try to make ur video last longer in youtube than u can see massive results
the rule is this

1 Domain Name
1 google account
1 channel
10 videos
Set them and left

move do the Same

1 Domain Name
1 google account
1 channel
10 videos
Set them and left

this way u can get what u want With this Method
a lot of people are using one channel when it's Flagged they screw
###############
i am sick Today tired typing Sorry

& Thanks CPA.Stdnt for the thread

Hi,

I would be interested in getting your tips. Is it ok to direct message you?

The term CPA stands for Cost Per Action. CPA marketing is easier than just selling products. The main idea behind CPA affiliate marketing is getting a particular action from your traffic.

Can we talk I would be interested in your tips
Hi, Ray and welcome to AffiliateFix. Why not introduce yourself to our members?

Please note that this thread was created in 2016 and has not been active for a few years.

If you are a newbie and looking for tips, please stay within the forums and not another member privately. That way, we all learn, which is what AffiliateFix is all about.

Here are some good links to start you off on your affiliate journey:

The Basics: What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

Where to ask newbie questions: Newbie Helpdesk

The rules, so you know what you can do and what you must not do: Terms and rules

There is lots of inspiration in these forums, too. Once you get a firm understanding of things, check out the tutorials and case studies then if you want, create your own follow-along thread so seasoned marketers can help you through a campaign. ;)

Learn to walk so you can run. :D

Enjoy the forums, Ray.

banners
Back