The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For Newbie friendly networks

FloGrown85

affiliate
Hello AffiliateFix, new to the forum. I made an intro post and was directed to this section. I'm looking for a few newbie friendly networks. I actually applied to maxbounty but the app was denied before I had a chance to reachout. I've also been into contact with Sabrina from Grabads who seems very friendly. Anyways, looking forward to hearing more suggestions and at this point I really just want to be a sponge and absorb as much knowledge as possible.

Always recommend her... Olly @ Clickdealer
Skype is olly_cld

Usually come top of the list for newbie friendly networks.

Also @Alex_BOAelite is lovely, but thats binary, so not really newbie friendly.

Advice for you?

Read, read, read everything on this forum in your chosen space. Ask questions. And then read some more.
If you think you're going too slow, slow down.

Cheers Flo,

we give you a dedicated affiliate manager from day 1 to reach your targets. Hit me up on Skype s.muehli or drop me a mail to stefan@ glize. com if you are interested in own mobile offers and exclusive products. Glize is our mainstream division and Brokerbabe is for explicit products.

Bye

Stefan

Hello AffiliateFix, new to the forum. I made an intro post and was directed to this section. I'm looking for a few newbie friendly networks. I actually applied to maxbounty but the app was denied before I had a chance to reachout. I've also been into contact with Sabrina from Grabads who seems very friendly. Anyways, looking forward to hearing more suggestions and at this point I really just want to be a sponge and absorb as much knowledge as possible.

Hi @FloGrown85 and welcome to AffiliateFix
I'd recommend you to join ExpertMobi. They are newbie friendly and easy to register. Check their site for more information.

Hello there!
We accept newbies.
The main requirement - show us that you have a plan how you are going to perform in Affiliate marketing.
Feel free to register in AdCombo.
Good luck!

Hello FloGrown85,

I suggest to try DCypher Media! We're newbie friendly and can offer you lots of support to help you grow your revenue..

@FloGrown85 I think, we can helf you. Ping me on skype: alexandra_boaelite

We'll help you to start. Contact me on Skype: nadya@expertmobi.com, supportexpertmobi

MI
Back