The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie friendly affiliate networks

lol i'm already a member of a some right now so any other network if it isn't ranked top I wont join unless I can be coached

Hey im crawling now I'm trying to stand the fuck up so all us newbies can on agree on this and use the help. HELP US STAND lol

That's why CashflowChase suggested paid traffic. With your method is hard to scale and it takes time. It's like SEO or other "free" traffic methods that still take your time, so they're not really free.

Well, if you don't have any money to invest into paid traffic, then keep working on your current method to milk it as much as you can. Then maybe you'll set aside some money for paid traffic to scale things up.

Just because Plugrush didn't work for you once, doesn't mean it's not good. This is one of the biggest mistakes we do, as beginners. We try to find the "best traffic source" or test something and say it's not working.

There are top affiliates that make money with probably every single traffic source out there. It's just about the offer you're promoting, the angles, the optimization, etc.

I saw in a video presentation of a spy tool some antivirus offers running for a few months on Plugrush 70% of the total traffic. Now, you think that guy wasn't making money with Plugrush?

That's why everybody recommends in the beginning to stick to a traffic source, a vertical and master them before you move on.
Yea your right that exactly what I was just explaining. Like I'm using free method but I'm planning to get paid traffic in a few days. In every business you tweak and tweak the product until it can be sold to a consumer.

But where to buy? And when you buy you need to have some experiece. else you through money into an endless pit.

This is the problem for most beginners, the mindset (I myself am in this category, or at least was).

You're not wasting money, you're buying stats (data). Look through every 6-figure mobile marketer's beginning journey and you'll see they all "wasted" 4000-7000$ before they made their successful campaign.

Maybe some spent more, some found success faster. The idea is you'll fail a lot in the beginning and you have no other option but to spend money on getting stats fro which you'll learn and try to apply what you've learned to next campaigns and so on, till you hit the first profitable campaign.

I've never heard of a top marketer that had success from the start and didn't have thousands of $ in loss for the first months...

Can you post some proof with some mobidea screenshots? In 3 out of your 6 posts in half an hour since you joined this forum you promote mobidea. Unless you post some earning screenshots, it looks like you created this account to promote mobidea here (probably a mobidea employee, maybe?)

I totally agree with this guy..... the question is if you have any proof post it here.... screen shots of your account not of any other if you don't have then please stop promoting like this.... It's realy look like that some one made this account just to promote the Mobidea..... Make it confirm ......

I totally agree with this guy..... the question is if you have any proof post it here.... screen shots of your account not of any other if you don't have then please stop promoting like this.... It's realy look like that some one made this account just to promote the Mobidea..... Make it confirm ......

She just posted screenshots from both networks she said she's using, so your post came a little late.

It's definitely better if those who recommend a certain network post such proofs, because it's definitely more trustworthy and help everybody get a better idea of what networks work

Does anyone know how i can change the fact that my real full name gets displayed. I would rathe want a nick name. Eventually its going to be found on google. I dont like that thought very much.

Ok now I know how to do Mobile CPA ! Finally the fuss is over. I've already started an outline and my budget if its successful I'll post some screen shots of my earnings

Wow... You already learned? That was fast :)

Actually, the basic principle is simple, you buy mobile traffic and send id to mobile offers.

This is one of the biggest problems for beginners, getting accepted into top CPA networks (I got rejected from a couple of them also, even though I'm doing affiliate marketing for a few years, but hey... I'm new to mobile marketing and that's what matters for them). It's almost impossible to get into top networks, most of them require you to send screenshots with your current earnings on other networks, some require that you have sales of a certain amount of $/mo on other networks, etc.

The only thing I can recommend you is to be honest in your application, respond to their follow-up emails and if someone doesn't accept you, move on.

Then, once you get accepted on a network that isn't so restrictive with their applicants, start making money there, build a relationship with your affiliate manager, then you'll be able to apply to top networks using your AM as a reference and using screenshots with the earnings from the current network.

ye i did get in with crak revenue. cant seem to get conversion there. many swear by crak revenue. anyone got some pointers for me to how i can make something at crak revenue.

Actually, the basic principle is simple, you buy mobile traffic and send id to mobile offers.

This is one of the biggest problems for beginners, getting accepted into top CPA networks (I got rejected from a couple of them also, even though I'm doing affiliate marketing for a few years, but hey... I'm new to mobile marketing and that's what matters for them). It's almost impossible to get into top networks, most of them require you to send screenshots with your current earnings on other networks, some require that you have sales of a certain amount of $/mo on other networks, etc.

The only thing I can recommend you is to be honest in your application, respond to their follow-up emails and if someone doesn't accept you, move on.

Then, once you get accepted on a network that isn't so restrictive with their applicants, start making money there, build a relationship with your affiliate manager, then you'll be able to apply to top networks using your AM as a reference and using screenshots with the earnings from the current network.
Yea I am ambitious I found out from this guy who said he was fed up people selling information which I talk about heavy. No one helped him and he started on his on and is making couple thousand every week. I know what I am going to do now.

ye i did get in with crak revenue. cant seem to get conversion there. many swear by crak revenue. anyone got some pointers for me to how i can make something at crak revenue.
is that a mobile network? If so I suggest researching countries,phone users, clicks for popular networks

Absolutely true. Be honest, don't try to hide that you're newbie (but motivated newbie), try to describe your experience, thoughts about promoting and even tell what offers you're currently searching.

This helps a lot understanding the way manager can help you and try to increase you profit as well.

As being manager myself, I don't hesitate answering even the most stupid questions from my publishers. Send them articles to read and some tips from other publishers I run.

After all, this should be positive trip, not a trip of pain and horror :)

MI
Back