The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie friendly affiliate networks

Hi Ronald. I am with Mobidea now for about 6 weeks. I am still very "noob" and i made my first 100 Euro 3 days ago. i have tried many many networks, all kinds, and mobidea comes out on top. My oppinion is that none comes even close to Mobidea.
Henti Strydom your doing Mobile cpa? If so I'd like to know how you got started because that's what I was trying to originally do but I ended up doing a desktop landing page. Also If people want to partner up I have a broad enough knowledge still learning more and more every day though.

Can you post some proof with some mobidea screenshots? In 3 out of your 6 posts in half an hour since you joined this forum you promote mobidea. Unless you post some earning screenshots, it looks like you created this account to promote mobidea here (probably a mobidea employee, maybe?)
lol hey ppcnewbie you know a little something about mobile marketing?

well, in theory I do, but in practice I'm a big fat 0

LOL

I'm just starting, till now I've read lots of threads and follow-alongs here on FIX, read cashmoneyaffiliate's blog, watched his webinars, read charlesngo's blog, iamattila and other mobile marketing forums.

I think now it's time to put it into action. Ideally today or tomorrow I'll start my first campaign and I think I'll document my journey here on the forum.

LE: in mobile marketing and not only, in CPA in general, I hear it's much more important to start and test things yourself. Some said that a fwe days of data and cash spent on a campaign will teach you more than reading for 30 days materials on this topic.

So... always start testing and learn from your own experiences. At least that's what I'm trying to do now. I think I've read enough, lol :)

No I am a small time newby who also struggle to finf my way. For a very long time i searched and you dont really find usefull info. No one will teally tell you how to do it. I decided that if i post, it will be hounest. By giving out honoust reall methods, over time I will be established as an expert and some trustworthy. Is reputation not a Hugh part in this bussiness.
2015-12-08 15_39_09-Mobidea.jpg
2015-12-08 15_39_45-Mobidea.jpg
2015-12-08 15_39_55-Mobidea.jpg
2015-12-08 15_40_11-Mobidea.jpg
2015-12-08 15_40_20-Mobidea.jpg
2015-12-08 15_40_29-Mobidea.jpg
2015-12-08 15_39_09-Mobidea.jpg

Thanks a lot my friend. This forum needs more people like you to help the new ones. It's pretty tough for a newbie without any guidance or encouragement from more experienced marketers.
Don't get caught up in the hype its very important that you just focus on the goal because sometimes we can get distracted by the numbers and other peoples success stories. I had to put the numbers away and focus on the goal. My goal is too get 10,000 visits this month for my website. In the process convert to mobile and target different countries, but the reason why I say 10,000 is when your a beginner like myself and you gotten to the point where I'm at. Your probably thinking right now just getting my foot in is hard. This is a step by step process I've realized I dont mean to rant but everyone should pay attention to this. Notice everything is in steps .

1. Get accepted into a network whether mobile network or affiliate network.

2. Find trending ideas basically whats hot on the market. Target low level keywords and mozbar for competition status this tool is for the curious mind. I use it because I can get a good look at what I'm fighting for when it comes to ranking.

3. Build a landing page, make it simple nice enough to attract people, but not too heavy on images and things that will slow your page down. I can tell how fast my page loads with another tool I'm using.

4.Optimized website I'm still in the process of this though. It's not easy for us beginners. So far in 4 days I've got 61 visitors which is really low. This is based off my free traffic method by using social media platforms to gain free traffic. I'd suggest paid traffic. If your on a budget you can still test for $25-50 I think max $75 for people on small budgets. Mobile optimize too I'm trying to get my page like mobile ready and get some CPA (cost per action) in it.

5. Recycle , once you get a system I'd like to call the cashflow system which is basically everythings working out for you and it keeps repeating and repeating. Example 1. I want 10,000 visitors I get 200 conversions this month. Next month I get the same about with 185 conversions. Well whatever I'm doing is working. The important part is to never get comfortable level up as much as you can. Example 2. I want 25,000 visitors a month now because I have 10,000 visitors a month coming in. I focus heavy on my traffic because like the money will come the conversions will come. It's the same shit think about it. 25,000 visitors can be 500 conversions it does depend on a lot of things, but if you educate yourself your good.

This takes time and a lot of work. I actually enjoy it I don't see it as a job, more like I've become passionate about it. I'm a college student and I've known about this for 6 years. Now I'm starting so anyone can message me to share ideas or establish a group of newbies so we can get to an intermediate level then advance

Anybody can fill in anything I left out .

PS. I'm suppose to be in school. Why can't my teachers teach this instead smh.

That is last month. Well i Just started with Brokerbabe. Here it is.

2015-12-08 15_47_24-Brokerbabe Dashboard.jpg
2015-12-08 15_47_35-Brokerbabe Dashboard.jpg

As you can see from this, 50 uniques 1 conversion. the conversion actually happened after 24 uniques. I dont know about you, but I think that is fucken spectacular.

well, in theory I do, but in practice I'm a big fat 0

LOL

I'm just starting, till now I've read lots of threads and follow-alongs here on FIX, read cashmoneyaffiliate's blog, watched his webinars, read charlesngo's blog, iamattila and other mobile marketing forums.

I think now it's time to put it into action. Ideally today or tomorrow I'll start my first campaign and I think I'll document my journey here on the forum.

LE: in mobile marketing and not only, in CPA in general, I hear it's much more important to start and test things yourself. Some said that a fwe days of data and cash spent on a campaign will teach you more than reading for 30 days materials on this topic.

So... always start testing and learn from your own experiences. At least that's what I'm trying to do now. I think I've read enough, lol :)
Mobile is the way to go it's faster paste. Shorter attention span users so it's like a game of who can throw the bait and get the fish. I've been testing an amazon product with different network ads lol so one ad my have a higher payout or different action. Its just a test. If you want to link up because I need a mobile partner just one to reflect and bounce ideas off.

No I am a small time newby who also struggle to finf my way. For a very long time i searched and you dont really find usefull info. No one will teally tell you how to do it. I decided that if i post, it will be hounest. By giving out honoust reall methods, over time I will be established as an expert and some trustworthy. Is reputation not a Hugh part in this bussiness.

Nice stats. 80E per month as a newbie is good. Now, it also depends on how much you paid for traffic and if you have a positive ROI or not, but anyway, great results.

Keep up the good work and maybe start a follow-along journey. In this way you also help other beginners and you also get lots of tips from other experienced guys

View attachment 5307 View attachment 5308

As you can see from this, 50 uniques 1 conversion. the conversion actually happened after 24 uniques. I dont know about you, but I think that is fucken spectacular.
at least you made money thats the hardest part. When the first conversion comes that means you should think about why and how that worked. Then try to tweak till you can duplicate and get 3 or 4 conversions. Thats my opinion though you know what your doing good job dude!

Make multiple twitter and tumblr accounts. grow them patiently. use ifttt and tumblr feeds to automate.
yea you can use things like ninjapinner for pinterest but I'd suggest paid traffic trust me because I have social media accounts and it's really slow. So unless your patient then do it. I'm doing a one month test so I'm trying to drive traffic to my site with a $25-50 hypothesis lol.

only one thing I am a bit concerned about. I dont know but i think it is possible to reach saturation with my method. And then Its hard again to find something new to add.

Never heard of them before, but looks like a representative of them joined the forum yesterday @filipbrokerbabe

Your results are great so far, but it's too soon to reach a conclusion, because there's too little data to have any statistical significance. If this keeps up for a few hundred clicks, then you've found a gold mine

I do not have money to pay for traffic.
I did once buy some traafic from plugrush. it got me no where. Zero return.
the more you invest the more you'll get out of it. You have to remember people about us are making tons of money but spending tons of money on paid traffic alone. So like one of the users mentioned up top about your ROI its important that you are in the greens when it comes to that. I don't have money like that either in 2 days i'll do paid and free to test my hypothesis out.

only one thing I am a bit concerned about. I dont know but i think it is possible to reach saturation with my method. And then Its hard again to find something new to add.

That's why CashflowChase suggested paid traffic. With your method is hard to scale and it takes time. It's like SEO or other "free" traffic methods that still take your time, so they're not really free.

Well, if you don't have any money to invest into paid traffic, then keep working on your current method to milk it as much as you can. Then maybe you'll set aside some money for paid traffic to scale things up.

Just because Plugrush didn't work for you once, doesn't mean it's not good. This is one of the biggest mistakes we do, as beginners. We try to find the "best traffic source" or test something and say it's not working.

There are top affiliates that make money with probably every single traffic source out there. It's just about the offer you're promoting, the angles, the optimization, etc.

I saw in a video presentation of a spy tool some antivirus offers running for a few months on Plugrush 70% of the total traffic. Now, you think that guy wasn't making money with Plugrush?

That's why everybody recommends in the beginning to stick to a traffic source, a vertical and master them before you move on.

MI
Back