The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie Cold Feet

daFonseca

affiliate
Hi Rohail,
I'm building a whole bunch of content based on a field I know lots about from years of experience. The base content is almost finished but I'd been getting cold feet about going live (over it now and going live by the end of the week) It's like I had cold feet as a newbie, unsure as to whether or not it's going to work. I'm sure there are other guys out there that have been in my situation or are struggling with letting good enough be good enough. Maybe you can comment on this.
-daFonseca

What's keeping you from launching?

Things will never be perfect. There will always be room for improvement. But you need to take the leap and launch otherwise you'll never get started. Adjust as you go along and don't care what anybody thinks. You need to get data and feedback at this point. Just ask yourself - what's the worst that could happen? You already have the content and years of experience. If it doesn't work, ask yourself how you can make it work. You'll get answers.

Hi Rohail,
I'm building a whole bunch of content based on a field I know lots about from years of experience. The base content is almost finished but I'd been getting cold feet about going live (over it now and going live by the end of the week) It's like I had cold feet as a newbie, unsure as to whether or not it's going to work. I'm sure there are other guys out there that have been in my situation or are struggling with letting good enough be good enough. Maybe you can comment on this.
-daFonseca

You will never know unless you try

MI
Back