The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie and nervious

outwest

affiliate
Hello I am a veteran IM marketer mostly Adsense and other forms, I own a beach resort in Philippines also we have a site for

I want to start doing CPA but I am having a hard time with one question. I asked it on another board, but got some strange responses

My question is basically this
How long do you think it will take for a hardworking smart individual to get to $50/day PROFIT (not gross income) working with CPAs

how long did it take you? if you dont mind, or is that level way too high for a newbie

The sky is the limit really. If you learn how to handle a budget with PPC then you can start seeing big success in a week really. Learn how to bid on FaceBook or 7Search and just track what works and rinse and repeat. If you've already got some cash then this shouldn't be a problem.

SEO can be a big money maker but that will take some time for good keywords but it's still free (unless you pay to build links). There's no stable way of knowing it'll work out though, but with PPC you can test to see what works and scale up.

Yup as said above - if you spend some money on paid traffic and have the time to test and check the results daily to optimise you will see money come in no time!

Take a look at my Newbie 411 CPA Guide for some general background information.

MI
Back