The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Newbie] A small introduction about myself

karthik94

Hie all, I am karthikeyan pv working at a renowed company. My designation is Internet Marketing analyst. I do analyse the top running campaigns, get statistics about it, get to know which offers will run good on good network. These are works at my company.
Coming to my biography, I am a serious self learner and an energetic and enthusiastic guy who keeps on exploring about myself. I do have good and profound knowledge on wordpress and other CMS. I do also have good knowledge on internet marketing and running online campaigns.

This is a short intro about myself. And i thank you for reading my newbie intro.

Hie all, I am karthikeyan pv working at a renowed company. My designation is Internet Marketing analyst. I do analyse the top running campaigns, get statistics about it, get to know which offers will run good on good network. These are works at my company.
Coming to my biography, I am a serious self learner and an energetic and enthusiastic guy who keeps on exploring about myself. I do have good and profound knowledge on wordpress and other CMS. I do also have good knowledge on internet marketing and running online campaigns.

This is a short intro about myself. And i thank you for reading my newbie intro.

Welcome to WebsiteFix @karthik , it's great to have you join us.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back